Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Runescape for Your KO :D

This is a discussion on My Runescape for Your KO :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i got about 20m or so in cash left in RS as well as a decent account with a ...
Page: 1

well i got about 20m or so in cash left in RS as well as a decent account with a lvl 92 char with decent stats.
    what im looking for is a some what geared / higher lvl char.. anywhere from 63-65 is good dont require any higher but
    if you got a higher one lvl thats fine to :lol:
    server- needs to be one of the newer ones like ronark, gira, pathos, logos, etc not looking for diez/ares/xig/bera/cypher/manes unless the char is like 65+ with decent gear

im only gonna be trading with trustable ppl so leave a post or pm me with your msn so we can talk more

Bring
    Up
    Mafucking
    LolFireMageK

Hoe I told you , I'll get you those items =]

Let me buy some first lol.

tindall

I got a lvl 60 Rogue Karus naked...lemme know if ur interested, have all info to change

dont worry fire, im just checking offers to see what i get.. your still on top of da list

I got a lvl 60 Rogue Karus naked...lemme know if ur interested, have all info to change[/b]
    no, but thats for offering

tindall

lvl 69 geared warrior

lvl 69 geared warrior [/b]
    lol im listenining go on :lol: :P

Arre

Lvl 64 mastered rogue. Karus/orc same shit. Pathos. Post here if interested. Got like 120M in cash, if u dont want the money i can give to my friend. Pm me here on these forums if u want.

tindall

lol i would never trade a lvl 69 for Runescape, for my roommate anyways, but no... h34r:

OmegaXninja

Talking

RS sucks big time ballz <_<

RS sucks big time ballz <_<[/b]
    its actually a great game thats always expanding with a great company that actually listens to the player suggestions and puts them in effect..

KO is going absolutely no where but hell... but for some reason i still wanna play it lol

LolFireMageK

its actually a great game thats always expanding with a great company that actually listens to the player suggestions and puts them in effect..

KO is going absolutely no where but hell... but for some reason i still wanna play it lol[/b]
    Got your items , Pm me on msn next time you see me.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

KO is going absolutely no where but hell... but for some reason i still wanna play it lol[/b]
    its a gay game...i played for 5 years of my life and get banned because my cable goes in and out (was being repaired) for a day and my guy kept dcing and reconnecting in falador and they said i macroed...fuck jagex...they dont know shit...

lvl 118 down the hole -.-&#39; and 5 years of my life

Got your items , Pm me on msn next time you see me.[/b]
    kk just got back from school im on now

zzzz
    firemage is a fucking scammer dont trust him anyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast