Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are my stats good for lvl 53? (warrior)

This is a discussion on Are my stats good for lvl 53? (warrior) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div> Originally posted by stevouk @ <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu Pretty bad actually. why do you say that? you ...
Page: 3

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

Pretty bad actually.

why do you say that?

you cant say something without backing up your answer

and your a rouge...what would you know?
    well, you shouldent have posted this if you cant take criticism but anyways seems a bit normal to me, considering only 82 to hp. It would be more informative if you posted all of your gear. [/b]
    The point of forums is the gain knowlege/share, now why the fuck should he be worried about being flammed for asking a simple question?

stevouk

Thanks very much everyone

especially Lucifer :wub:

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine
    Not bad actually, very nice str for your level to exp effectively. Just make sure you get those chitin sets later coz your def is * *

Luc1fer stfu go cry somewhere and stop whining about zero in threads that has nothing to do with the him. Yawns.

Btw Rain Heard your voice on some vent , you do sound hot , :wub: Pic Please. BTW I dont care about anyone and not proclaimg my self as the best in the game. to me it is just game and nothing else.[/b]
    :lol:

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    Pretty bad actually.
    why do you say that?

and your a rouge...what would you know?[/b]
    rofl

judging by this response you didn't really want much of critique but simply to show off your shitty stats on a level 53 warrior.

is this buffed?

anyhow put 90 into hp untill lvl 60 when you should put 94 when you get lvl 60 unless you wanna get +8 chitin instead then stay 90 get +7 chitin a +7 glave should be ok untill you can get a +7 raptor or +8 glave and get +9 str jewels till you can start replacing them with uniques then you should be ok till 60

stevouk

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

Pretty bad actually.

why do you say that?

and your a rouge...what would you know?
    rofl

judging by this response you didn't really want much of critique but simply to show off your shitty stats on a level 53 warrior.[/b]

Zzzzz your the 10000000 person to say this, i said any warriors would tell me if my stats are good did i say rouges? and did he back up his answer? and wasnt that sorted a full day ago? yes it was so stfu <_<

stevouk

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    is this buffed? *

anyhow put 90 into hp untill lvl 60 when you should put 94 when you get lvl 60 unless you wanna get +8 chitin instead then stay 90 get +7 chitin a +7 glave should be ok untill you can get a +7 raptor or +8 glave and get +9 str jewels till you can start replacing them with uniques then you should be ok till 60
    okay

redfieldTnT

first of all tex 150 buck for full set of 7/12 chitin wtf its not shell whoever cant make a full set of 7/12 chitin should quit

2nd for u lv its ok..... but than again who the fuck would put a post of is this good stats for my lv 30 mage ect lv to 62 60 n suprise us

3rd 7/12 chitin is best out of 8/15 fp and 7/12 chitin for one thing

with 8/15 fp u wont have much hp or mana ud need to pot more than u can attack

at lv 62 i had 2107 ap 2900hp 933def and only enough mana to sword dance 4 or 5 times with fp +8/15

at lv 62 with 7/12 chitin i think its 1xxxdef 3300hp 1980 ap i can sd like 6 7 times befor pot and that much def isnt bad for solo shaula samma dt df

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by tez/aja
    n00b *:lol: *

j/k stevo

yeah they are par with your level but you need 90 into hp for chitin *

and not sure but i think the +8 full plate has more defense and ap then +7 chitin but i could be wrong on the defense....but fo sure on the ap

p.s. S>warrior chitins set +7/12 str for usd buy out is 150 start offers is 100 usd and S> glave +7/70 for usd buyout 75
    You are wrong, +6 Chitin has better def. than +8 FP, not by a lot, but better. +7 Chitin is far better that +8 FP. Get your HP up to 90 Stevouk.

stevouk

heh

i will be getting chitin

my plan is to get to lvl 60+ and then just kill golems with my brother and then upgrade all the chitin i get, that way i am gaining xp and making my chitin at the same time, then i can start on DM's

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by stevouk
    heh

i will be getting chitin

my plan is to get to lvl 60+ and then just kill golems with my brother and then upgrade all the chitin i get, that way i am gaining xp and making my chitin at the same time, then i can start on DM's
    If you gonna fight golems with FP, you will need a lot of potions, or a good healer. For that matter, take a healer, 1 you trust to give you the chitin armor, you'll be better off in the long run.

stevouk

yeh my brother is full duff/heal

Duff - 60
    Heal - 45

doesnt have judgement because he wants his priest to kill DM's ect now and i can trust him very much

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by sophiem
    90hprest str- if u goona be chtin for life
    94hprest str-if u want wear shell
    till lvl 59 put 90 hp and str....at lvls 59 and 60 put health 94 for shell

I can't say anything cause u got more ap than me,but my hp clearly overwhelmes your..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123