Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods.

This is a discussion on My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Failed 1 7 to 8. anyways problem is u need use Blessed Ele always, no cheap one...
Page: 4

Gondon

Failed 1 7 to 8.

anyways problem is u need use Blessed Ele always, no cheap one

TheChupster

Originally posted by Gondon
    Btw % are based off origanl number 10. *
    10 bows

1-2 100%
    2-3 100%
    3-4 *8 80%
    4-5 *7 70%
    5-6 *5 *50%
    6-7 *2 *20%

+7 adding ele - 2 bows both burned,,, *

Failed both bows adding elemental at +7 GG ko...
    Hey you forgot the part where you spanked off in between. Oops maybe you wanted to keep that secret? PriestDro was peaking through your window and blabbed sry.

hmm breaking things before uprading seems to work from 4-6 but after +6 its more luck than antyhing else..no not random but luck

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    my theroy:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again
    Well said ,, some say i have alot of luck,, but crap,, i waste alot of money as well and time sitting at anvil to no results at times,, but just as you wanna kill the computer,, you get lucky,, then you get lucky again ,, like ive made 2 +9 woods out of 4 staffs in last day,, 2 night ago,, got 2X +8 woods in EMC for 500k ,, first one went +9,, othre burned,, last night i burned my +8 mage boots trying for +9,, as i have made other +9cloths for myself. ,,so boots went to ANVIl heaven,,, so i got angry and got a wood+8,,, and that went to 9 <_< ,, pitty not the boots ,, So far i have make +8 Elixer(First try) +9 wizzy(like 15 +8 over a Period of time) about 5 +9 woods ,, mage pants pauldron +9 ,, large Breaker +8 ,,,, ,, but as alot say,, jsut dont give up,,Anvil is very Random,, i have Crap Crap times,, like 20 +7 paper items and none go +8,,, then later i make like 14 +7 and 5 have gone +8 :P

Baneare

I am no computer genious but are you sure there is no such thing as random when it comes to computers. I am familiar with =RANDBETWEEN(1,100) in Excel. Are you saying that those numbers are not random and that, eventually, one can predict the next number?

nope even that will follow a formula
    if its a computer it cant be random

ManzanA

its just random...

GondyKo

its all about %.

Milkshaker

Long Long ago... in a KO worth playing, before KE.. before middle class scrolls, when i had aspirations of getting level 60... I burned 2 full inventories of Plate armor for a rogue... all from +7 to +8 and you know... only the first piece i put on the anvil passed... all others didn't make it... wasted between 250 and 400 mil and countless hours of sitting at the anvil.

the only thing about the anvil that is 100% is that it will OWN YOU !

MackDagger

+1 milkshaker, The anvil is just 1 more way for K2 to rape the innocent buying trinas, but im gonna trina a +8 bardish to +9 and laugh, change my name to :Grim: and kill the innocent I think i have a problem :unsure:

grk4

Default Re: My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods.

Originally posted by Gondon
    Ppl talk about burning, we alrdy know thats bs. *
    I can prove from last night. *
    (Btw this is middle upgrade scrolls, was testing on Horn Bows, wanted try +8 succes rate) Cost me nothnig, but still recorded valuable data. *
    Yesterday

Had 3 bows, made all to +6. *

1 of 3 passed to +7

today

Had 12 bows +6 . *

1 of 12 passed +7

11 burn lights in a row. last one passed. *stupid anvil.
    ok lets give him some credit ......

1/3= 33.3%
    1/12=8.3%

you take the average of the 2, its at 20.8%
    Standard deviation is 25.6%

so its at 20.8% +/- 25.6% which means its junk data :rollseyes:

k...i tried....no credit :P

we need more power (or data)

GondyKo

Default Re: My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods.

Originally posted by grk4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grk4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon
    Ppl talk about burning, we alrdy know thats bs. *
    I can prove from last night. *
    (Btw this is middle upgrade scrolls, was testing on Horn Bows, wanted try +8 succes rate) Cost me nothnig, but still recorded valuable data. *
    Yesterday

Had 3 bows, made all to +6. *

1 of 3 passed to +7

today

Had 12 bows +6 . *

1 of 12 passed +7

11 burn lights in a row. last one passed. *stupid anvil.
    ok lets give him some credit ......

1/3= 33.3%
    1/12=8.3%

you take the average of the 2, its at 20.8%
    Standard deviation is 25.6%

so its at 20.8% +/- 25.6% which means its junk data :rollseyes:

k...i tried....no credit :P

we need more power (or data)[/b]
    Check Page 2

3 more Experiments listed.

De_Piere

mm well a LONG time ago i decided to start a wizz+8 business so i made A LOT OF TESTING and i should tell you metods does exist i remmber t was like wait for 1 white light after 2 red for a +4 and it was 100% with some excepions or geting a +5= 2 whiles and a +6 was like 3 red 2 whites and a +7 was like 7 whites or a w/e and when dioing it this way i had a REALLY DIFFERENCE and i remember being there upgrading for hours and days and getting out fo 20 wizz+1 115 to+7 till the point i got 40 wizz+7 then burnt them all to+8 :'( that day i lost my faith on anvil

Jediay

try useing bus at +7/+8 on them horn bows ..

TeaBagging

you wana know how the anvil works? here it is

There are tables for when items are gunna break and pass (like a chart), so infact if you can get ahold of these, the % that k2 uses, you can pass any item you wana. Thats how theres +10s floating arround. Say im wrong i dont care, but i know thats how it damn works cus ive looked at the private server files and found them. Dont belive me go look at em (may take a while)

(still dont know wat charts k2 uses )

Example: Chart 1: +1 100% all scrolls, +2 break high class upgrade, +3 all scrolls pass, +4 all break, +5 all pass, +6 bus break, all others pass, +7 all break, +8 BUS pass, +9 all break, +10 Bus+trina pass

And there may be 100 charts (or more or less dunno), and it rotates them, so unless u know these its really luck (and breaks may do something depending on what + the breaks were and how they programed the charts dont ask me, but thats how it works, so everyone find a clean anvil and try to memorise them! :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast