Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

My thoughts on euko!

This is a discussion on My thoughts on euko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know there has been many post on euko. But as a player who has not played Knight online since ...
Page: 1

Federalb3ast

Default My thoughts on euko!

I know there has been many post on euko. But as a player who has not played Knight online since 2008 i can tell you that Im back! Ok so how does an oldy Rate this new server? Lets break it down starting with the gm's
    Ok the Gms seem kind of new to the system..You can tell that not many of them have ever even played a MMo Or any online games before. They are learning fast but make a few mistakes. The good thing is that they are very active and help when asked. when i first logged in i was lost, what happend to moradon? By god lucky for me i had some good helpful show me around. I was online for about 6 hours ( If i was single and had no job i would have been online for 12 ) and the whole time i saw gms banning hackers and interacting with members.
    Lets talk about game play. The game for me has changed in alot of ways for instance minor cooldown. At first i was going to just be a priest because im a GG healer/duffer. But anyways i choose Sin. The cooldown isnt bad at all and i have no problems what so ever. ( I can type about 80-90 words per min )
    Lets talk about new skills
    It was nice to see that they added a new skill for assassins which fills the void a bit when you combo without bloody beast.
    Alot of you are wondering what any of this has to do with euko and that is answers here. For north americans playing euko you would expect major laggs when minoring or spawning in heavy populated areas. Thats just not the case. i have 5mps internet. its slow and the most cheap shit you can buy in my area. They spent money and got high quality servers and put a player limit thats not even close to the amount of ban width that the servers have. So no lags
    There seems to be tons of clans and lots of mature nice well mannered people on this server.

I hope I can get some oldies to change there minds about coming back and playing on this server.

9/10 way better that i could have imagined.

FederalB3ast,

Quote Originally Posted by Federalb3ast View Post
    I know there has been many post on euko. But as a player who has not played Knight online since 2008 i can tell you that Im back! Ok so how does an oldy Rate this new server? Lets break it down starting with the gm's
    Ok the Gms seem kind of new to the system..You can tell that not many of them have ever even played a MMo Or any online games before. They are learning fast but make a few mistakes. The good thing is that they are very active and help when asked. when i first logged in i was lost, what happend to moradon? By god lucky for me i had some good helpful show me around. I was online for about 6 hours ( If i was single and had no job i would have been online for 12 ) and the whole time i saw gms banning hackers and interacting with members.
    Lets talk about game play. The game for me has changed in alot of ways for instance minor cooldown. At first i was going to just be a priest because im a GG healer/duffer. But anyways i choose Sin. The cooldown isnt bad at all and i have no problems what so ever. ( I can type about 80-90 words per min )
    Lets talk about new skills
    It was nice to see that they added a new skill for assassins which fills the void a bit when you combo without bloody beast.
    Alot of you are wondering what any of this has to do with euko and that is answers here. For north americans playing euko you would expect major laggs when minoring or spawning in heavy populated areas. Thats just not the case. i have 5mps internet. its slow and the most cheap shit you can buy in my area. They spent money and got high quality servers and put a player limit thats not even close to the amount of ban width that the servers have. So no lags
    There seems to be tons of clans and lots of mature nice well mannered people on this server.

I hope I can get some oldies to change there minds about coming back and playing on this server.

9/10 way better that i could have imagined.

FederalB3ast,
    I have heard, that without prem.. your not getting in.. Its so packed..

Banned Senior Member

thats good at least its not so dead you can always log in like usko.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

You can always get in at night time....like around 8 or 9 eastern standard time all throughout the night. Day time you have to spam it. It is worth buying prem though

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    You can always get in at night time....like around 8 or 9 eastern standard time all throughout the night. Day time you have to spam it. It is worth buying prem though
    Thats when I play, Im Eastern Standard Time US..
    I'm just wondering whats going to happen to C-West. It was the server designated for me. I am not happy with all the +10s popping up. I'm not a current big spender, and playing on a server where u have a fighting chance was nice. But the more +10s popping up, I feel were turning into other servers. Rumors of curropt gms. dupe weapon upgrades, this chatter is sad. I dont mind spending some money but I wish I started KO in the old days. Sounds fantasy like , if u had raptor 7 u did well. Now Raptor +7 =s stiff things in holes..

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredPriest View Post
    Thats when I play, Im Eastern Standard Time US..
    I'm just wondering whats going to happen to C-West. It was the server designated for me. I am not happy with all the +10s popping up. I'm not a current big spender, and playing on a server where u have a fighting chance was nice. But the more +10s popping up, I feel were turning into other servers. Rumors of curropt gms. dupe weapon upgrades, this chatter is sad. I dont mind spending some money but I wish I started KO in the old days. Sounds fantasy like , if u had raptor 7 u did well. Now Raptor +7 =s stiff things in holes..
    Well, to help you and any others that still think its a rumor, I've actaully bought from a corrupt gm on cwest along with a bunch of others I know.I obviously would't say their names cuz it isn't my place.

Little archer Senior Member

Well, to help you and any others that still think its a rumor, I've actaully bought from a corrupt gm on cwest along with a bunch of others I know.I obviously would't say their names cuz it isn't my place.
    ooh nice there.

what lvl are you gregg?

i think ive seen ya a couple times. been lvling solo lol no premmy and yes.....during american day time hours you cannot get in without spamming and getting lucky unless you have premmy. Havent had any trouble during our evening hours. The euro's fill those servers during their peak times easily.

good server.

To be honest it's probably a mix of corrupt GMs and database hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    what lvl are you gregg?

i think ive seen ya a couple times. been lvling solo lol no premmy and yes.....during american day time hours you cannot get in without spamming and getting lucky unless you have premmy. Havent had any trouble during our evening hours. The euro's fill those servers during their peak times easily.

good server.
    A big 56 ..but I just got premmy and will prob start to take it more serious. Well as serious as someone who works 40+ hours and goes out to the bars probably more than he should.

Banned Member

very good overview. my +1 on this

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    what lvl are you gregg?

good server.
    broooooo get on msn lol, gotta talk to you

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    broooooo get on msn lol, gotta talk to you
    aq i forgot about my msn..... lol

im 49 on my warrior .. no premmy yet. Just started the mage tonite....

gimme some Suga.....<3

its starting

do you think GMs are gonna always be on the game almost 24/7? they probs will start slacking off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast