Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

My thoughts on euko!

This is a discussion on My thoughts on euko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It may be worth playing now but I think it will end up going down eventually. Just having GMs online ...
Page: 2

It may be worth playing now but I think it will end up going down eventually. Just having GMs online all the time isn't enough. They need a proper fix for the hacks if they are to do better than USKO in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post

its starting

It started long ago, but they keep getting banned.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post

its starting
    koxpers don't affect you if your level 70+
    so its not really a problem with euko as it is in usko

Erik

i must say i agree, i needed new server to get my will to play back, tried it and now im hooked again

there will always be some of them in game ... i don't mean GMs ... boters

there is no online game with no bot ....

Banned Member

the main reason usko screwed is not koxpers. it is the dupe bug exploit and npt

even if right now usko bans all of the koxpers and prevent further koxp that game is still shit. because if i know there is somewhere out there somebody has even +8 dupe i would like not to play against it. and we know that there are +10 set dual +3 rof and whatever you can imagine. even +4 acc ^^

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    the main reason usko screwed is not koxpers. it is the dupe bug exploit and npt

even if right now usko bans all of the koxpers and prevent further koxp that game is still shit. because if i know there is somewhere out there somebody has even +8 dupe i would like not to play against it. and we know that there are +10 set dual +3 rof and whatever you can imagine. even +4 acc ^^
    ye the good thing about new server is that there arent that many "crazy items", but they will come that im sure of but for now you can actualy start a new char on a new acc and become competetive, thats hard to do on usko if you dont wanna pay alot of real money.

I still can't rap my head around why some people think EU is the savor to all ko...as i stated in other posts...myko, usko..and of EU will end up just as corrupted as all the rest.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    ye the good thing about new server is that there arent that many "crazy items", but they will come that im sure of but for now you can actualy start a new char on a new acc and become competetive, thats hard to do on usko if you dont wanna pay alot of real money.
    you know there is a very big difference . usko has +10 item set at many ppl +3 acc set

but it won't ever happen here . So the maximum will be like +9 some high class items. So it won't be like usko never ever probably

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12