HumansCaptain

This is a discussion on HumansCaptain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys here is a truth about HumansCaptain, the most retard turk i have ever meet. So....we are doing paramuns ...
Page: 1

Well guys here is a truth about HumansCaptain, the most retard turk i have ever meet.
    So....we are doing paramuns some days ago and he joined the party, Ohhhh im lvl 70 Im Tha shit
    Great shit.
    So he decided to leave party, its ok. Then his clnnies start to join the game, and gues what???????
    He made his aprty and ks everyone. I asked him why u do it all the time? He told me It's funny for me piss off ppls.

So i dont know wtf he needs...........
    His clan is in Top5 named as Action. But u nver see any1 pking . He just ks partys and nothing more.

Just for u know guys. Dun invite him anymore. Thats the truth.

ps: I HOPE U HUMANS READ THE SHIT. If u dont care, i dont give a shit for you. =)

do we have the "complain about turks" day?
    its known that alot of kiddies play this game, so why you are complaining every single day about them?

2 topics about turks/players w/o manner already

and this in general

do we have the "complain about turks" day?
    its known that alot of kiddies play this game, so why you are complaining every single day about them?

2 topics about turks/players w/o manner already

and this in general[/b]
    Care more ON