Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My turn to say goodbye

This is a discussion on My turn to say goodbye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is not a BBB only for USA? I live in Poland so it should be some international company but I ...
Page: 2

Is not a BBB only for USA? I live in Poland so it should be some international company but I do not know is there any.

_JB_

you got hacked, not K2d...its your fault you got hacked by clicking wrong links or sharing your account with the wrong people. dont confuse those 2...
    anyway good luck in real life, take care

bbb is in the usa but it shouldn't matter if ur in poland because its just them dealing with company everything is done over email afaik

you got hacked, not K2d...its your fault you got hacked by clicking wrong links or sharing your account with the wrong people. dont confuse those 2...
    anyway good luck in real life, take care [/b]
    So according to you he got hacked in the 15 seconds it took for him to relog ?

So according to you he got hacked in the 15 seconds it took for him to relog ?[/b]
    So fast could do only Chuck Norris.

Also I hear about something like that first time.

Przykro mi z tego powodu : (

arkas

Dodi I lost accounts on Ares and Edana thanks to region change and "Activation code" bugs I started again from beginning on c-west to loose items worth +80gb. I think it is enough. What If I collect all my items again? If there is a bug that items just disappear and if K2 does not give those items back you all have no warranty that you will not loose them even when you seal them. Private servers have better support....[/b]
    hey ko FUK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SoWhat

all i can say is good for you man. gl

thorstr

I play guild wars. This game is not that addicted but I have tried: Cabal Online, Wow, Hero online, 2moons and for me guild wars is the best choice. I have a lot of ex-KO fridns in my guild and this is my 3rd time when I come back to this game, think I'll stay here till Diablo3 or maybe guildwars2 [/b]
    and you reading ko forum , you are other addict of ko

AphRaeL

h34r: ?[/b]
    guild wars is so fun

gl and hf in life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12