thinking about coming to EUKO

This is a discussion on thinking about coming to EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i first started playing KO back when MYKO was up. lvl 68 rogue. it got shut down and i came ...
Page: 1

Default thinking about coming to EUKO

i first started playing KO back when MYKO was up. lvl 68 rogue.
    it got shut down and i came to USKO. Lvl 51 rogue. diez. i kinda hate it because it was so many turks. although i did find a english speaking clan.

Now i'm back and i want to get back into the game. i started up an character on C-west but the server isn't as populated as it used to be. I have a lvl 39 human rogue.

just want to know a few things:

1.Are there more english speakers in EUKO?
    2.Which is best server for me to start in?
    3.Can residents in U.S. play EUKO?
    4.Oh yeah. Are there any english clans recruiting?
    I really would like to be recruited by a clan. I just need a family to make the gaming experience better.

right now im just waiting for EUKO to send me a verification in the email so i can start playing. It hasn't even came yet. i might just have to make another email and redo the registration.

1.Are there more english speakers in EUKO? -> Yes there is a few english clans on both sides, so plenty of people to talk to. (Just get in an english clan asap ^^)
    2.Which is best server for me to start in? Europa (the other one is 100% turkish)
    3.Can residents in U.S. play EUKO? Yes
    4.Oh yeah. Are there any english clans recruiting? On orc side SomethingSpecial (mainly pk'ing) and Forgotten Agression (Still doing exp I think??) are recruiting.

europa for sure, english clans both side, human side still exping whole day at paramuns e1 / e2 , idk about orc side.

yes orc side eslant is always exping, but paramun parties are difficult to get into because turk clans with genie are there 24/7 on server 1, so most english speakers are on server 2 exping, also you should join an english clan as soon as you can, because there is definitley more turks than english speakers (atleast on orc side). like i said exp is sometimes hard to find on orc side, so if you join a gg clan it will be no prob

this is my opinion of the server for the 2 months ive been playing there.

i cannot open euko website now 2nd day when i try to register it gives me failed to inject error ... and now i cant even open the site

Quote Originally Posted by WUTANG View Post
    i cannot open euko website now 2nd day when i try to register it gives me failed to inject error ... and now i cant even open the site
    Seems like EUKO and USKO websites are having some problems last 2 days, try again later

EDIT: Works for me now.