This is my warning to u babby bash

This is a discussion on This is my warning to u babby bash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I gave u iron neck for the raptor but i got roll back and lost the iron neck i gave ...
Page: 1

thinkaboutit

Default This is my warning to u babby bash

I gave u iron neck for the raptor but i got roll back and lost the iron neck i gave u now im out both and u are still selling an raptor on fourm and u said for a roll back now u fucking me and who ever buying the raptor the iron neck was tezz. now i need to pay him back i wont the raptor or an iron neck if u dont care to make the deal rite i will make it rite my self. but what im saying u will pay me or tezz back if u dont give a fuck i will get it out u 1 way or anothing :P

Diler

lol man do you what a comma is? :P

thinkaboutit

Originally posted by Diler
    lol man do you what a comma is? :P
    NO or do i care :P i just telling him to be fair. if not i will make it fair

Banned

hello charlie1867/peroxide/poohbear/thinkaboutit :mellow:

thinkaboutit

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    hello charlie1867/peroxide/poohbear/thinkaboutit *:mellow:
    Wow some 1 is an hour slow friger out it was me where did u come from your mother ass and not her pussy?

Banned

ahahaha get friends you nubeyjuice

man im fukin pissed about this babybash shit too. lost pe for fukin ms+7. wheres the justice? <_<

MarvinTheMartian

seems to me somebody should maybe go to school, and not play a game. btw sounds like this problem was not the other guys fault just because you got a rollback and he didnt....suck to be you, and please....if your gonna be an asshole,use the right punctuation...ignorance.

redfieldTnT

Default Re: This is my warning to u babby bash

Originally posted by thinkaboutit
    I gave u iron neck for the raptor but i got roll back and lost the iron neck i gave u now im out both
    owned