Lost hp?

This is a discussion on Lost hp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the last few days i login to ko and my hp is 100 hp or so lower (1 level ...
Page: 1

In the last few days i login to ko and my hp is 100 hp or so lower (1 level lower) and sometimes not.

And now it is lower permanantly i think... gay.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Previously people were noticing that their HP is 150 higher than before. Maybe this was a bug and is fixed now.

Natazaku

Previously people were noticing that their HP is 150 higher than before. Maybe this was a bug and is fixed now.[/b]
    Or maybe the new bug is you lose hp.

as i heard there was something that made ppls hp higher by 150 hp so i guess u had that b4 but didnt recognize that u were "buffed" and now this thing is fixed or u just dont have that "buff" anymore and think ur hp is lower
    the truth is ur hp isnt lower, its normal and ur hp was higher when u played b4:P

based on my knowledge of generic knight online character statistics and my own individual statistic i would say it was a reduction of health points not an addition.

neji

does anyone know if this is just visual effect bug or you actually have that much HP sometimes i have more sometimes less but lets say you have 1k HP
    next day you have 1.2kHP
    sin hits you 1k and you still die (even though it says you have 1.2k) anyone know about this?