Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MYKO Adonis Players

This is a discussion on MYKO Adonis Players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; myko patos ftw ^.^...
Page: 2

zaffers

myko patos ftw ^.^

mobill

quick old school trivia:

1) Who was the first player to break 100 nps on MYKO?

2) What clan first killed a dark mare?

3) What two servers merged to form Xydonis?

4) In old cz where did shaula spawn?

5) Who won the first war?

Banned

This is one of those topics where in your mind u get "...." then u just post:

hi.

Even if u r not from myko. :mellow:[/b]
    hi

First Actual Seige war was won by OneKnightStand, and no not the same clan that came to USKO.

I was Tangman there with my rogue, I won a 3rd place trophy on the 1v1 challenges. I miss my pretty trophy. :P

mobill

Yeah I keep forgetting you played there CoolTang. I remeber your rouge, deathsythe a friend of mine was in a clan with you, and talked me into joining it. I cant remeber the name of that clan though.

btw yes first siege war was won by OKS but first lunar war was won by humans or by orcs?

Yeah I keep forgetting you played there CoolTang. I remeber your rouge, deathsythe a friend of mine was in a clan with you, and talked me into joining it. I cant remeber the name of that clan though.

btw yes first siege war was won by OKS but first lunar war was won by humans or by orcs?[/b]
    haha tang remember gexzhell had a longbow or was it a seige bow cant remember. I remember orbituary injected it into the game.

yeah he was in the closed beta, that was his present for beta testing he said I think, what a start to a game, corrupted already, even gms checked it they said it dropped from troll king lol. It was a long bow, think it had dex bonus on it but I don't recall really. Lets not get into the corruption part cuz the ones in closed beta also got delvled and didn't lose thier skill points lol. Full Heal, full duff at lvl 60 ftw. MYKO was good stuff either way, gotta love buff scrolls in sundries store!

Simple trivia really:
    1) Mikee was prob first to break 100np or possibly gexhell, mikee had a hella lot of NP is all I remember.
    2) most likely WMD, not certain though
    3) Adonis and Xignon
    4) Old CZ, well I recall shaula spawning all over old cz, like the rest
    5) Probably humans cuz there has always been more people pick their char based on their looks or wannabe looks :P

dug around found an old screenshot:

Ah nice found another one, first ever red capes on Adonis, as u can tell we didn't take the time to switch the icon background color yet :P

Myko Adonis/Logos! too bad don't have any ss :S
    It's really sad that myko has been reduced to this:

haha tang remember takashi first db hacker.

prob not the first, but prob the first one caught for it :P

Cypher > Adonis

:P

DarkShard

good to see more english coming

Cypher > Adonis

:P[/b]
    fahrenhite suck, on a futher note so did cypher :P..... ANYWAY exams are over gpa 96% kthx grade average A ^_^

now to stop drinking drugs and get my lisence back (FUCKING DEMIRIT POINTS) and ill be a stand up member of society haha.

anyway azzurri remember revenge, ive been trying to get in touch with him he had a warrior called 53. I tracked down atla and cidori any of the other melay / sg players would be cool.

I'll be living with one of the old e-games gm's who ran off to another company for 3 months while im doing a semester at singapores medschool.

- my new toy , sold the levin and purchased this for 20k. Cant drive it for another 3 months legally but I love it... Only down side is even with the correct pipeing and exhaust system the sound produced by a vtec is no where near as much of an awe factor as a wrx or late series evo and type r's still dont sit 4 people comfortably so friends require fold up legs.

fahrenhite suck, on a futher note so did cypher :P..... ANYWAY exams are over gpa 96% kthx grade average A ^_^[/b]
    Adonis had the levels and good gears but Cyphers were the ones who knew how to PK. >:]

Matt, firstly grats on your exam results, perhaps the alcohol didn't kill too many of your braincells. Secondly, Fahrenheit rox...you're just jealous because you'll never be asian no matter how fluent your chinese becomes.

<3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast