Very very confused

This is a discussion on Very very confused within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The other day i re-downloaded Knight Online I had some noob rogue on cwest thought I would start playing again, ...
Page: 1

Default Very very confused

The other day i re-downloaded Knight Online I had some noob rogue on cwest thought I would start playing again, I go to log in and it tells me that my account has been blocked. I haven't played in 5+ months so I'm really confused. If I'm banned my questions is WHY?!?! (you guys probably have less of clue then I do but I feel the need to vent)

you can allways send a ticket and ask for the reason.
    but if you're blocked it's else you've got hacked and the hacker did something or else you've got banned meanwhile you didnt play which could happen as well.

I'm my self got blocked on newbie account without reason, when I had region bug back of the days on USKO.
    but send a ticket to make sure you know the reason and maybe if you've got all the info you need, u could get ur char unbanned.
    but dont count on it.

O_o Senior Member

Wrong place to vent at then. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    you can allways send a ticket and ask for the reason.
    but if you're blocked it's else you've got hacked and the hacker did something or else you've got banned meanwhile you didnt play which could happen as well.

I'm my self got blocked on newbie account without reason, when I had region bug back of the days on USKO.
    but send a ticket to make sure you know the reason and maybe if you've got all the info you need, u could get ur char unbanned.
    but dont count on it.
    Thanks for the info bruh.