Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MYKO is closing

This is a discussion on MYKO is closing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill fight u naked if u want :/ no accesories nothing......
Page: 3

noobybooby22

ill fight u naked if u want :/ no accesories nothing...

let's hope they all come here we need more players in usko more noobs to kill in cz lets wait and see what happens

soon usko will close too <3[/b]
    everything that starts has an ending B)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Please do realize, that the reason that MYKO duping happenend in odin server, when China KO closed down, and they came 2 MYKO and taught every1 how 2 dupe (jaihua, lluyen, and Kinghe), these ppl showed up outta no where and owned every single human in cz, no joke, at lvl 55. MYKO players are legit, since every1 was duping, the only way 2 survive CZ is 2 use duped items, and gm did a "dupe wipe" that didn&#39;t delete shlt lol cept legit +9 items. MYKO ppl have way more skill (overall, lots of usko ppl have skills also, so please im not trying 2 offend any1 person), but ive pked here on usko, where basically there is no skill... its run in w/ huge ppl and try and get a kill lol... on myko, it was usually 2 partys vs 2 partys, where u have 2 have the best team 2 work together, USKO is pretty much 2 me juss soloing and try and kill ppl, there is no tactics from what ive seen when i played it. but wat im trying 2 say is, many MYKO are legit players,

Dear Knight Online Players,

It’s with a heavy heart that we announce that the contract of Knight Online Malaysia is coming to an end on the 30th of June 2007.

This may come as a shock to many of you but we are trying our utmost best in requesting for an extension of the contract but to our dismay, our request has been so far denied and we will no longer service MYKO any further then the given dates.

As you may know, the extension of the games contract is solely on the developer’s decision for continuation.

Below is the schedule for the Game Closure.

Knight Online Schedule of Closure:

Power Up Store Removal: 30th April 2007 GMT+8 11.59pm.

All Server Permanent Shutdown: 30th of June 2007 GMT+8 11.59pm.

However do not fret as we will be releasing new Game Titles in the near future so please stay informed by visiting our main portal www.e-games.com.my for future updates and we will continue our events with storylines for our players till the game reaches its end of life.

We would like to thank the Knight Online community for their continuous love and support in making MYKO one of the most successful MMORPG’s in Malaysia till date. The success of the game was clearly the joint efforts of our loyal players who have continuously supported us and we would like to thank everyone once again from the bottom of our hearts.

Regards,
    The Knight Online Team[/b]
    hmm so they have contract on 3 years wonder how long have k2 mabey after half year we will see same announce hire

hmmm if they come to usko it&#39;s going to go back to kosp/dupe season again -_-

hmmm if they come to usko it&#39;s going to go back to kosp/dupe season again -_-[/b]
    where you been living?

SuperkakosO_0

hmmm if they come to usko it&#39;s going to go back to kosp/dupe season again -_-[/b]
    lol?koxp is alive and always will be......for MYKO is sad that his life is over

where you been living?[/b]
    in eslent, what i ment for kosp/dupe season was hardcore duping and kosp like killing ppl while dead ^_^

Banned

blahblah Posted Today, 10:02 AM
    in eslent, what i ment for kosp/dupe season was hardcore duping and kosp like killing ppl while dead[/b]
    its been like that <_<

noobybooby22

jdizzle said everything right about the pking on myko

last time i said it i got banned lol.

HolyFish

Anyone who wants to sell his account: Now is the time! MYKO&#39;ers are willing to buy

they will not know that macro is ilegal bcose in myko is legal! ^^
    and they want to up it fast enouf!
    and ffs 97% of the players dont read the rules when they install the game ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

jdizzle said everything right about the pking on myko
    last time i said it i got banned lol.[/b]
    haha, lol its sad 2 say it, but it is true, im juss telling the truth and my opinion from what my experience has shown, i do live in the usa, and i did try usko when it came out, but it didn&#39;t compare 2 the skill that was on myko, and the tactics, idk juss my 2 cents, cant wait 2 get back 2 my lvl 58 char on beramus lol ^^

morgoth666

i still remember my first char there in myko .....great times, great plp like 2-3 years ago ...now i know myko sucks, yesterday my friend(lvl 31 he is) with a hell +10,in+3 and cs+8 :angry: craps MYKO rest in peace.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast