Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Desecration smells fishy...

This is a discussion on Desecration smells fishy... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone else find anything fishy about Desecration? I hope its not just me but whenever we fight them we ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Desecration smells fishy...

Does anyone else find anything fishy about Desecration? I hope its not just me but whenever we fight them we get full mana drained. Even the priest that has 7k MP....

superıor dıscountıs brö :P

Banned Senior Member

english please?

Oh boy here we go. I was told your clan was screaming in vent about this. I have the lvl 80 debuff (very few priest do on c-west). It is called Discountis. It takes out 3840 MP, is an AOE debuff and has a full minute recharge. It also makes everyone around you look like they are being debuffed (including your own nation). Now every time you engage our clan we are fighting so with this debuff and your priests healing and everyone fighting of course you run out of mana. You priest with 7k mana isn't standing their not healing, not debuffing, not curing right? Full party heal takes out 1920 mana, little party heal takes 920, ect...
    Also if you could see in your info bar (but it probably is hard with so many things flying by in your info box while you fight) you can see 3840 mana being used when I use this skill.
    Oh yeah and when I'm fighting my mana bar is always being drained too... how strange!
    I hope you now understand. ~roll eyes~

Moisty

Its not the first time ppl accuse them. I often hear from ppl that HoaNuLu(Cant spell lol)
    The leader of Desecreation is hacking ....

I guess he is then. My account got hacked (zawan) everything is gone. It was in the clan desecration. I had 480k nps and they all got donated. Pmed him and he said someone offered him 150m to donate all the nps. How silly. Well I lost 4 krowaz +7 and like 30 gb >.< My own clan got disbanded It sucks cause there's nothing u can do.. If it just would be that easy that he would live next to me

Little archer Senior Member

ive heard from many people how wendy and co used to heal while running and inside terrain, then again i got no proof

sucks for you nostyle =/ that used to be the account of one of the most trustable guys in-game so its definitely not on his end.

Ye I know he didnt do it. To bad there are such a low people in this world.. If I would just know the one who did it I'll beat him up personaly :>

Banned

Life goes on....

Offcourse it does, I could'nt care less to be honest but it still sucks.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    I guess he is then. My account got hacked (zawan) everything is gone. It was in the clan desecration. I had 480k nps and they all got donated. Pmed him and he said someone offered him 150m to donate all the nps. How silly. Well I lost 4 krowaz +7 and like 30 gb >.< My own clan got disbanded It sucks cause there's nothing u can do.. If it just would be that easy that he would live next to me
    ouch srry to hear that, saw Zawan naked at cz the other day naked doing suicide into bbp/bf party, he rushed naked into them to get killed over 20 times, pmed him and he said "im selling my nps" lol. And i hope that the guy who disbanded ButtKickers dies in a flame car.

on topic: dont think desecration hacks.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    dies in a flame car.
    lol again -q

guess it was on purpose this time :P

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    o man, hacked twice in a month
    dont hesitate ask me whatever u think would help u recover it (early ss, lvl or clan history)
    really feel bad for u

I dont think they will restore anything to be honest..

Well I knew that Razor ( a guy accused by many himself of hacking) would jump all over this. Wendy (my old character that I haven't played in over a year now) was only accused by this same clan of "healing why running". This accusation was only this last month while this character was created the first day of this server. Of course no proof was ever provided so stfu. Also totally irrelevant to this post. Also I never heard anyone accusing Hoa of "hacking". Why are people that play this game so dumb....
    When people use to accuse you have hacking Razor, your replies were also that of "hater will hate, I'm just that awesome...." I'll just take these comments the same.
    Last edited by Bathory; 01-25-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast