Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYKO players heading over USKO

This is a discussion on MYKO players heading over USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, jwakka came to usko and already a "legend of myko"? lol macro to lvl 70, farm some eslant boss ...
Page: 4

TOYSOLDIER_

Cool

lol, jwakka came to usko and already a "legend of myko"? lol

macro to lvl 70, farm some eslant boss and gain/leech some np dont make u a legend k? if so then everyone from myko is a legend...and that would be really funny.

Ripper_of_romania

doubt all myko players will come here seeing as ac tool doesnt work, and not 1 lvl 70 hand lvled there. be good to see how how they go tho, from +3 uniques and +10 armours to quest jewells and armour, goodluck[/b]
    i did the opposite and MYKO seemed so easy to me :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol, jwakka came to usko and already a "legend of myko"? lol

macro to lvl 70, farm some eslant boss and gain/leech some np dont make u a legend k? if so then everyone from myko is a legend...and that would be really funny. [/b]
    J_Wakka was a good warrior on Deimos... great warrior... he farmed eslant bosses gained exp and killed duped turks with +3s only with his +0s

they will need learn fight without glihting

RiseAgainst_

If anyone goes to manes: im selling a char + uniques for a REALLY good price.. cuz i need money ^^ pm me :P

ArtOfFighters

I think Ronark will be fun with lots more players

Would be nice to see some more English speaking players on Ares El Mo tho =/

USKO suck, wouldn't bother to come here...cheaters in pvp just as in pve

noobybooby22

um sir locksley, u said u thought 000000 combo was super fast so yea if i rate everyones combo by that... then i think all your combos are slow lol...

Example : Today a usko player was playing myko... I 1 v 1ed him a few time got owned a bit ,but hey it happens , guess hes better at 1 v 1.... So i bring over a myko player (archer85 a malay) who i know i can never touch and he prolly cant either...

U know what happens he gets owned up... and archer85 says wow u cant beat him hes average not really pro at all....

I felt kinda stupid so i said i gtg lmao...

I wont say the usko players name cuz he was cool as fuck and i enjoyed fighting with him..... Ill ask his permission first. But he did play ares for 3 yrs

How can you combo or even play with all the LAG in MYKO?

noobybooby22

lol thats what makes us good

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

How can you combo or even play with all the LAG in MYKO?[/b]
    learn 2 play w/ it, lol, basically u juss continue w/ ur combo and hope u no how much mana ur using when ur comboing 2 no when 2 pot pretty much... was hard for me cuz i played bp >.< and never knew if they canceled my duffs or not, but yea, learned 2 play w/ it pretty much

btw malaysian talk:

la= like zzzz and shit like that, (pretty much can be added 2 any sentence)
    cb= fuck, so yea, basically states what it means
    liao= like a person as far as i see it

lil bit more that i dun really remeber atm, but its ok, thaz juss the main base of malaysia that is used, and 98% of malaysians can type english, but if u get them on ts or vent, they can only speak sum ^^ haha. umm 2 bad though, i never got my char on odin to lvl 70... cuz i didn&#39;t mc :&#39;( only lvl 67 so sad. but usko now, well see what unfolds here

jimfujitsu

Well i guess it&#39;s gonna be refreshing for you to come here and play without lag.Beware of turks though , dont trust them.

anonym1ty

do you know if mononoke from odin is coming to usko? btw, i used to be i Am Io before i sold my account to eagleeye. Before I came to usko, myko was very coordinated in terms of teleporting with skillful mages and focus firing set targets. However, you won&#39;t be disappointed with what you find in USKO. There are some clans and pk parties within each server on USKO that have really good synergy and you won&#39;t be able to touch their support mages because they&#39;re so good at regrouping their priest/warriors etc. You have to realize one thing when you&#39;re in USKO they have level 70+ skills, which means blink/warrior dot dmg/blinding/etc.

Another thing, myko has lag, usko has terrible fps (for me, edited for phantomlink&#39;s sake) when there are literally 4-8 parties running rampant around the "bowl" area.

GL in usko la

i think you forgot the insult KNN. Forgot what it meant though :P

Banned Senior Member

Then it&#39;s your PC, because i never had FPS issues with 8 parties on my screen, only time the FPS took a dive was during boss events

anonym1ty

bravo, we&#39;ve now established you have a better computer than mine. Anyhow, point remains that usko cz will run a lot less smooth for the people who are used to the myko cz and have low end to average computers. if i&#39;m not mistaken, you&#39;ve never played myko so you wouldn&#39;t know that there was a difference between the two cz&#39;s.

i&#39;ll try not to make such a "general statement" for your sake next time phantomlink. heh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast