Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYKO players heading over USKO

This is a discussion on MYKO players heading over USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No I never played on MYKO, and I dont see how MYKO would have a better FPS then USKO in ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

No I never played on MYKO, and I dont see how MYKO would have a better FPS then USKO in a general comparrison on the same PC. Our CZ changed with the FD update, it's not what it used to be

anonym1ty

in MYKO cz, on your screen you'll probably see at most 2-6 parties at any given time.
    in USKO cz, on your screen you'll probably see at most 8-10 parties at any given time.

with each additional party comes additional mages that utilize aoe attacks.

each aoe attack has its own pixels to render. Therefore, on myko you'll have a higher fps because there are less things to render on average then on usko.

"because i never had FPS issues with 8 parties on my screen (is MYKO), only time the FPS took a dive was during boss events(is USKO)"

for lower end machines. get it?

Banned

if your pc sucks you will have shity graphics/lagg ect. shit like that
    your pc sucks
    stop flaming USKO
    USKO only time it laggs is war bosss events like phantom said

anonym1ty

right.. when did i flame USKO? its a point of fact, USKO is more populated then MYKO ever was. therefore, for "pc's that suck" it'll lag. In MYKO, it was never an issue

next time, i'll have to dumb it down for you vandy and say "pc's that suck" instead of "lower-end machines".

ISeeYouPee

usko will be populated..they need to make another USKO (with only US peple lol)

noobybooby22

u mean english speaking

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

um sir locksley, u said u thought 000000 combo was super fast so yea if i rate everyones combo by that... then i think all your combos are slow lol...
    Example : Today a usko player was playing myko... I 1 v 1ed him a few time got owned a bit ,but hey it happens , guess hes better at 1 v 1.... So i bring over a myko player (archer85 a malay) who i know i can never touch and he prolly cant either...
    U know what happens he gets owned up... and archer85 says wow u cant beat him hes average not really pro at all....
    I felt kinda stupid so i said i gtg lmao...
    I wont say the usko players name cuz he was cool as fuck and i enjoyed fighting with him..... Ill ask his permission first. But he did play ares for 3 yrs[/b]
    lol if u think zeros combo is slow ur smoking weed... and i bet that USKO player ur talking about is shiet then...

p.s. u talk alot of shit for stuff u cant do urself

altru

I still talk daily with 10-40 of the top myko players from xydonis (one of the three servers they've had the past couple years). Not that many are coming usko to be honest. The majority are done with knights after spending years on the game and having it close on them & many the best m'sians are going to be playing different games.

So really don't expect to see more than 50-100 new players, that's about all I estimate, not including too many pro's there.

Lucky; sold my accounts and items only a couple months ago... but have to feel bad for those who bought from me :u

as far as skill... a few rogues have faster combo's there... but rogues here have better minor

LordofoLight

welcome to usko then

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

a few rogues have faster combo's there... but rogues here have better minor[/b]
    definitely we have better minors... the majority of ppl i saw who ppl say to be "pros" of MYKO still used POTS!

i think straight pots on a sin was years ago on USKO... rogues on USKO are much better than they used to be

lol thats what makes us good[/b]
    more like dumb playing there

definitely we have better minors... the majority of ppl i saw who ppl say to be "pros" of MYKO still used POTS!

i think straight pots on a sin was years ago on USKO... rogues on USKO are much better than they used to be[/b]
    well in myko they can use ctrl minor and in rofd they cant anymore thats the only disadvantage myko sins would have in my point of view

noobybooby22

His combo is average and if u think its fast then ur either his 1. groupie or 2. friend......( Hope its 2 cuz if its 1 no point talking to u)

O well im done with KO no point starting over....and ive done most of what hes done in his movies :/ aint that hard if u got better equipment then most of the guyz u vsing lol.

and the minor thing ...i only know 3 guys on xydonis who dont minor

sneaky gitz , aod_angel, muvo..

ive never met any others who dont minor combo.... if ur playing on odin then i dont know

noobybooby22

im gettin sucked into your, i love usko to much it owns myko, fight... Done posting about it dont want what happened last time to happen again. If u really wanna post about it go over to myko forum where we wont get banned for saying anything...

noobybooby22

gotta say 1 more thing........ WTF zero aint dont nothign AMAZING in his movies :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast