Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by noobybooby im srry to tell u this but malaysain KO is actually just following all the other ...
Page: 10

Kik0

Originally posted by noobybooby
    im srry to tell u this but malaysain KO is actually just following all the other damn asain KOs. Which all sell expensive items,u might as well sell the items yourself then have some other guy sellin em,and half u guyz have actually bought your items for USD so dont even act like u aint
    The +9 rare items weren't the main point of my post, I can't remember the exact stats but they weren't even as good as regular +8 upgradables. Now answer my question...

noobybooby

another thing our servers are empty compared to yours. CUZ WE DONT GOT TURKS. Again rather have a server with about 2k worth of english players then a server with 10000 players and 7000 of them are turks.

ituyosha

oeky guys i jsut had it now....

we in MYKO use MACRO sure thing.... wanan know somethign we are allowed to do it in eslant(thou any third part prog is ban abel)!!!

u guys in USKO did glitch untill GM said this is enuff u get banned.....
    u guys in USKO (most off u) use KOXP KOSP or what evr its named.... third part progs...

next step prolly will be USKO GM say u cant COMBO u get banned if we find u do it...
    and then waht u gonna cry MYKO ppl does combo !! we are not allowed cry cry cry

wanan know something ? combo like all ppl do is glitching.... sob sob sob mr what ever u wanna be named U DO GLITCH EVERY PEEEEEEEP DAY....

soo take a chill pill and stop say MYKO just shit... jsut cos we have RARE +9(PUS) items that are not even better then +8 normal high weapons
    jsut cos we are ALLOWED to macro in eslant....
    just cos u dont know a faking shit....

okey ? got my point ? :wub:

and noobybobby MYKO got turks just that they care to say Hello in there pm instead off slm

noobybooby

I know they werent and there not even worth more then the +8 upgradables,but not many ppl care shit i know i dont.Their cheap and affordable,and wtf was your question are they better then +8 normally upgraded items?

noobybooby

ituyosha theres no way to get through to them lol. Their the best cuz they can edit their movies all pretty and shit, their all fake ass whitney housten divas.

Y THE FUCK DID I EVEN START THIS TOPIC?lol

Y THE FUCK DID I EVEN START THIS TOPIC?lol
    Million dollar question right there.

What's your point :mellow: ? Myko Sucks and usko Sucks also? Thats not new

Kik0

I *know they werent and there not even worth more then the +8 upgradables,but not many ppl care shit i know i dont.Their cheap and affordable,and wtf was your question are they better then +8 normally upgraded items?
    My question was what makes you think that 50% of the players on myko can "own" some of the top players on usko?

I guess we'll have to wait until the next KOWC and hope we get drawn against each other to settle this.

noobybooby

wow i finally got through to u,and now i actually remember y i started this topic.I thought everyone was going to compare myko and usko players equally but some guyz like h3h3h3 and eric been just spewing bs when its obvious they have never pked their in its current state and are basing all their opinions on fuckin movies lol. They seem to hold a grudge like a myko player came to their house and just ass fucked the shit outta both of them or something. O well fuck it TOPIC over cut down its just all ass cheek waste now. But i bet u those two motherfuckers i mentioned come outta no where with some bs about this and that and that and this. O well who gives a fuck .

O I CAN MAKE A MOVIE IM SO SPECIAL LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

DUR DUR DUR

aight now im done.

wow i finally got through to u,and now i actually remember y i started this topic.I thought everyone was going to compare myko and usko players equally but some guyz like h3h3h3 and eric been just spewing bs when its obvious they have never pked their in *its current state and are basing all their opinions on fuckin movies lol. They seem to hold a grudge like a myko player came to their house and just ass fucked the shit outta both of them or something. O well fuck it TOPIC *over cut down its just all ass cheek waste now. But i bet u those two motherfuckers i mentioned come outta no where with some bs about this and that and that and this. O well who gives a fuck .

O I CAN MAKE A MOVIE IM SO SPECIAL LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME *

DUR DUR DUR

aight now im done.
    :wub:

noobybooby

i wasnt actually saying they could i was actually said they prolly could, but i was just saying what u guyz were saying. So my question is what makes u say 50% of usko players can own myko players.

O I CAN MAKE A MOVIE LOOK AT ME IM SO SPECIAL....... DUR DUR DURRRRRRR..... I PUT PRETTY COLORS AND MAKE MY COMBO LOOK SPECIAL... DUR DUR DURRRRRRR

Kik0

None of us said that, in fact I highly doubt 70% of the USKO players can pk worth a fuck at all. Of the 30%, about 5% would dominate, 20% would do well and the remaining 5% would be fairly average.

However, of the 70% that are terrible pkers, 60% would destroy 90% of the players on your server with arrow shower hack xD

Yes, I am pulling these numbers out of my ass...

ituyosha

lol thx for saying it Kik0 now we can stop discus who cheat and not :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ituyosha... sounds so familiar..

didn't u also play in Divinity when Sirkaos used to share his warrior with me?

ituyosha

yupp did but was not me on Ituyosha:P was my friend that played him hehe gave that char away when MYKo whent P2P

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast