Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by noobybooby wow i finally got through to u,and now i actually remember y i started this topic.I ...
Page: 11

Banned

Originally posted by noobybooby
    wow i finally got through to u,and now i actually remember y i started this topic.I thought everyone was going to compare myko and usko players equally but some guyz like h3h3h3 and eric been just spewing bs when its obvious they have never pked their in *its current state and are basing all their opinions on fuckin movies lol. They seem to hold a grudge like a myko player came to their house and just ass fucked the shit outta both of them or something. O well fuck it TOPIC *over cut down its just all ass cheek waste now. But i bet u those two motherfuckers i mentioned come outta no where with some bs about this and that and that and this. O well who gives a fuck .

O I CAN MAKE A MOVIE IM SO SPECIAL LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME *

DUR DUR DUR

aight now im done.
    jesus, go the fuck back to the myko forums and grow the fuck up, champ

you seem like your no better than the turks we play with here.

DragonFire

MYKO sucks dick..If you can't take that, Then stop posting...Your obviously not going to change there opinions..Cause well, It's there opinions..So go fuck off

noobybooby

hmm i need to grow the fuck up and i seem no better then the turks that play hmmm funny a guy whos selling his character for usd would say that.I love it when lil pieces of shit quote me.

noobybooby

lol i dont get how u can say something sucks without trying it,and get the fuck back on topic we talkign about player skillz not server or gameplay. Stupid lil fucks needa read shit before u post.

Sustain

o you fucking noob can you just go fuck yourself in

MYKO SUCKS AND WE DONT FKN CARE ABOUT MYKO NOOOBS, GO FUCK OUT WANNABE L33Tzorx PLAYER

Can YOU FUCKING BAN THIS ANNOYING MOTHERFUCKER.

AND GO FUCKING DISCOVER SUNLIGHT MOTHERFUCKER AND FUCK OFF YOU piece OF SHIT WORSE THEN FKN GOBBLES
    yea!

Banned

Originally posted by Sustain
    o you fucking noob can you just go fuck yourself in

MYKO SUCKS AND WE DONT FKN CARE ABOUT MYKO NOOOBS, GO FUCK OUT WANNABE L33Tzorx PLAYER

Can YOU FUCKING BAN THIS ANNOYING MOTHERFUCKER.

AND GO FUCKING DISCOVER SUNLIGHT MOTHERFUCKER AND FUCK OFF YOU piece OF SHIT WORSE THEN FKN GOBBLES
    yea!
    haha
    + fucking 1

Banned

hmm i need to grow the fuck up and i seem no better then the turks that play hmmm funny a guy whos selling his character for usd would say that.I love it when lil pieces of shit quote me.
    btw, i never sold for usd, i bought for usd like you guys pay for your items in the pus when we farm our own items

cathycano

Myko Would win if same Amount of ppl fighted cuz all wears +8-9 shell and armor and Unqies +3 Yes :wub: so myko would win easyly if smae amount of ppl

wraith86

Originally posted by cathycano
    Myko Would win if same Amount of ppl fighted cuz all wears +8-9 shell and armor and Unqies +3 Yes *:wub: so myko would win easyly if smae amount of ppl
    ? half the people on USKO have those items lol..

noobybooby

sustain u seem to be a bit like a spazz. Calm yourself and go pop some ridalin or some shit.

sustain u seem to be a bit like a spazz. Calm yourself and go pop some ridalin or some shit.
    You're the one that came here to start a pissing contest yet you bash us for offering you evidence to support our arguments. Now you on the other hand, have done nothing but flame tirelessly and spout off bullshit with no actual supporting evidence.

Good day, sir.

This is such a fun topic.

Face it, all the players on MYKO that were ever any good left when USKO opened. USKO offered them exactly what MYKO was lacking: Better GMs, less lag, less cheats.

(Mind you, this is at the USKO launch, not current USKO)

wraith86

shurt if you didnt say that last line id have to kill you

ituyosha

Originally posted by h3h3h3

i played cypher from the beginning until a month before the merger with adonis. Of course i remember them. I also remember that the standard was low back then, and very few people knew how to pk well. Anyone who comes from JPKO is going to do well in that environment, it doesnt mean anything except that they had a knowledge advantage. If you want to flame on a usko forum, at least bring some evidence that you aren't all a bunch of macroing idiots playing on empty servers with items that you bought in the PUS. And make a decent movie for once, you've had long enough.
    soo if u quit today and USKO is up for let say 1-2year ppl will say ooh shit there are that NOOB that came from MYKO and had no skills? :wub:

or what is it u have? knowledge ? or u just donno what u doing when u play rofl.....

thx for another good laff u guys soo funnie

Wizzan

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

well actually this combo you all laugh at is the most powerful in 1v1 as a rogue who use minor heal.

Theory is that when there is a R animation , you can minor heal ,but if there is a skill animation , you can't.
    So in order to minor heal faster , if you just hold W you will get ONLY the R animation and no skill animation at all , so you can combo faster.

You can add some R into it if u think its better , but until someone prove the opposite with facts , then imo it will still be the best combo.

Now im not rating the guy , i don't really care about those myko guy , i laughed at the warriors and most of the shit sins
    its called the lameass combo , if u ask me :rollseyes:
    woop flippy u use it ? lolcake :P[/b]
    thats a combo and minor heal that kills you on like any char so w/e..

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast