Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by noobybooby You know on ko4life forums {basically usko forums} i always see ppl flaming MYKO about how ...
Page: 3

Nassar

Default Re: MYKOvsUSKO

Originally posted by noobybooby
    You know on ko4life forums {basically usko forums} i always see ppl flaming MYKO about how they suck and such and such,but in the same way on MYKO forums and even in game they flame USKO.Saying they dupe they suck ass they cant minor combo,and that their all turks. *

So whats your honest opinion which do u think has more skill MYKO or USKO *

Now i know some usko players have actually played MYKO so i also want their insight. I'll be throwing a link in MYKO forums so they can also join in. *

Main question: *
    Which has more skill MYKO or USKO *
    by skill i mean players and such not which has better gameplay.Im basically asking if u took myko best players and pitted them against usko best players who would win.Don't take numbers into acc plz,and try and name some legendary players to come out of both versions. *

Now go ahead argue flame .
    From my experience, MYKO kids can't combo well, they are under experienced and rely on items too much, and frankly they really don't have much skill. There mages dont TP, there priests arent all that good, there archers are decent, the few there , but most came form USKO :-D. There sins combo like bad, there warriors need to be 65 to tank Telos cuz they dont know how to combo... just little stuff.

USKO > MYKO

SnowBlue

Originally posted by KoSella
    Lol you cant even compare myko and usko...even with all the turks usko is still better...for 10 main reasons

1.USKO dont sell uniques and ingame items such as raptor, shards , tot shit like that - players requested ... management did what best they can ...it's a win-win situation *
    2. USKO dont have near the lag myko does - can't argue with dat
    3. you can use actools in luferson and not get banned - macro sux and so ish actoll or KOXP or whatever ...
    4. They dont have fire drake - we don't mind ... we r a close small community dat dun wan any stupid bugs with the new patch ... nice to have it yesh but not with the bug
    5. The players there dont have much skill - we hv lotsa other players with skills .. just name it and we will be there to accept the challenge .. FYI, CZ ish about team work and not 1vs1 skills .. u wanna do 1vs1 don't be in a party .. we hate braggers ...6. CZ is dead
    7. Every lvl 70 used some time of macro (which is why they have no pk skill) - I wouldn't know coz I dun macro ..
    8. There events are retarted - at least it has been improved from time to time ... if everyone ish being spoon fed, where's the fun? players should work with GM for ideas and stuffs .. and they do listen ...
    9. +8 shells is more rare then +2 and +3 accessories - it ish easy to make +8 ... I don't know about the bug coz I dun use em but it's still quite rare ...
    10. There is not many people at CSW - this ish called politics .. there r just sum things u guys won't understand about the CSW :Ŝ
    Some good things about myko:

1. Barely any turks
    2. they dont have so much damn coin in there market

Archer3

sry for being a usko person but "politics"? The one that is in the skills?

SnowBlue

dunno how to explain to u ..
    it's not the one in the skill bar but it's sumthin bout clan politics ...

snowblue why do you type with a lisp, making is into ish

noobybooby

Its not easy to combo with lag...Not at all.

noobybooby

man i dont even know y im saying anything i came to see ppl from myko say something...only like 3 ppl responeded including me...I started the damn topic.

SnowBlue

pardon my ish n yesh ... huhu ... lucky I'm not in school anymore :Ŝ

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

y is this even a topic

ituyosha

donno what have be said or not just ignore everythign and wanna say what i think :wub:

sure USKO got some really nice ppl but...how much skill does it need to run 50 ppl vs 10? sure i know not always like this...

then again my brother´s Battel Priest at lvl 54 owned a shell equiped warrior hmm sad sad.... 1 on 1 at USKO

and yes MYKO mayeb have ALOT +2 uniqe´s but thats maybe also cos there are like 1000less ppl that hunt boss´s at MYKO ? most off thoose uniqe´s prolly came from isilioon gangbang hunts thoose ppl from USKO that dont know what i talk about dont need call MYKO dupers cos they aint know enuff to be allowed to open there mouth..but yes MYKO have had there dupe periodes aswell sure...but not even close to USKO.. what server MYKO or USKo had first +3 or +5 uniqe?

i saw some1 complain MYKO have alot dupe? i always have had the feeling USKO was DupeKO...but hey its a skill aswell soo 1 point to USKO !!

USKO and MYKO

sigh tuff choice lol or not.... i take MYKO infront off USKO anyday alot more nice ppl. but yes thats maybe cos i have played alot more at MYKO

u guys that complain in here how long u every played on both serves? u even done it? or just grasp ur info from friends?

and most ppl that goes from MYKO to USKO saying almost same thing... no skill at USKO soo its easy gain NP just look at the NP records :rollseyes: soo yea i understand thoose ppl that wanan have high NP leave MYKO to be in top at some new open USKO server...

USKo nice
    MYKo nicer
    NOKo even nicer :lol:

adn about the myko lagg issues....ermm well yes its bad and have be bad, still have stayed at MYKO doesnt that speak for its self whats best ? half laggy server vs a laggy server and still stay at the laggy :blink:

Why is it that no USKO players go on the myko forums and troll there? Because we don't care about MYKO. You have an old version, empty servers and lag. All i see every few weeks is some new MYKO player going round USKO forums saying how bad usko is. Fuck off then.

If you want people to think MYKO is remotely good, make just ONE decent movie of skills, because up till now (and i played MYKO since start of cypher) I have never seen 1 good myko movie. And i remember gain/ethics/Duke etc... they were overrated. Its easy to own an empty server where no one knew how to combo.

SnowBlue

LOL ... I came in here coz nooby kept asking us to come here n post sumthin .. we did and we got flamed?

we dun hv empty servers prolly the server u see ish Odin or Deimos but not Xydonis

about Channel2, they are "invited" by MYKO management to play ... not their fault about owning the noobs back then

anyway, I dun care less ..

KO had a lot of memory leak ... again, be it whatever version u play ... it's still the same ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY

ituyosha

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Why is it that no USKO players go on the myko forums and troll there? Because we don't care about MYKO. You have an old version, empty servers and lag. All i see every few weeks is some new MYKO player going round USKO forums saying how bad usko is. Fuck off then. *

If you want people to think MYKO is remotely good, make just ONE decent movie of skills, because up till now (and i played MYKO since start of cypher) I have never seen 1 good myko movie. And i remember gain/ethics/Duke etc... they were overrated. Its easy to own an empty server where no one knew how to combo.
    Duke etc overrated ? was the servers empty back in thoose days ? did u ever see them play ? i assume u only heard off thoose names.... sure with the gameplay it is today they prolly be soem average guys... back in thoose days when they played on cypher with the skills ppl had then ROFL u most be a joke dude... but yes today is today and i have never even heard off u ROFL... pitty pitty sniff sniff

Originally posted by ituyosha+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ituyosha)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    Why is it that no USKO players go on the myko forums and troll there? Because we don't care about MYKO. You have an old version, empty servers and lag. All i see every few weeks is some new MYKO player going round USKO forums saying how bad usko is. Fuck off then. *

Duke etc overrated ? was the servers empty back in thoose days ? did u ever see them play ? i assume u only heard off thoose names.... sure with the gameplay it is today they prolly be soem average guys... back in thoose days when they played on cypher with the skills ppl had then ROFL u most be a joke dude... but yes today is today and i have never even heard off u ROFL... pitty pitty sniff sniff[/b]
    go search these forums for the 00000000 (cant remember how many zeros) movie, watch it then talk.

ituyosha

lol why should i ? i heard he is USKO nr 1 good for him :wub:

if u wanna glorify with some noobs that think there movies are good sure i can go watch CS match´s where ppl pull off HS after HS... i only take time DL movies "friends" made soo i can laff alittel at em

if u base ur skill from a movie i think u should go hide in a corner....

Exampel Arnold in Terminater u think there is a cyborg under his skin ? u most be stupid...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast