Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ituyosha lol why should i ? i heard he is USKO nr 1 good for him *:wub: ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by ituyosha
    lol why should i ? i heard he is USKO nr 1 good for him *:wub: *

if u wanna glorify with some noobs that think there movies are good sure i can go watch *CS match´s where ppl pull off HS after HS... i only take time DL movies "friends" made soo i can laff alittel at em *

if u base ur skill from a movie i think u should go hide in a corner....

Exampel Arnold in Terminater u think there is a cyborg under his skin ? u most be stupid...
    Are you serious? And how isn't a KO movie a good show of your skills? It shows exactly how you play the game. Sure it may not show the deaths but it shows every other aspect. I had a hard time reading your post though, it seems obvious english isn't your native language. <_< It all depends on who directs it, a good player will show all aspects of his gameplay such as 1v1's, party play and some good duo action.

How does KO have anything to do with Arnold, thats one of the worst analogies I have ever heard and has nothing to do with KO.

noobybooby

Pff don't be childish and try to say something about his accent,and a movie doesnt really show any skill. Everyone owns once in a while.Just edit the times u die,the times u get raped, and put in all the times get aaway and do the raping and bam u got a movie.O and throw in a few 1 on 1 u won but none u ever lost.The analogy did actually make sense hes saying o cuz u see a guy owns in a movie doesnt mean he actually owns in game.Just like just cuz arnold was a cyborg doesnt mean he was a actual cyborg.

Originally posted by noobybooby
    Pff don't be childish and try to say something about his accent,and a movie doesnt really show any skill. Everyone owns once in a while.Just edit the times u die,the times u get raped, and put in all the times *get aaway and do the raping and bam u got a movie.O and throw in a few 1 on 1 u won but none u ever lost.The analogy did actually make sense hes saying o cuz u see a guy owns in a movie doesnt mean he actually owns in game.Just like just cuz arnold was a cyborg doesnt mean he was a actual cyborg.
    So your saying 00000000 doesen't own in game? It's all just a front? Video's show how well you play and combo, there are some exeptions yes but for the most part a video will show how well you play. Those that say otherwise just complain cause they cant make a good movie worth seeing. <_<

noobybooby

I dont know him......So im not gonan say OMG DID U SEE THAT MOVIE HE MUST OWN, although i really do like the movie lol i edited it and put some good music on it makes it easier to watch,back to what i was asayign im talking about ppl in general u cant see a movie and say OMG HE OWNS OMG. Then when u play with them in cz u find out they acutally have more noobish times then pro times.

ituyosha

only thing to prove USKO win MYKO or MYKO win USKO...

make a movie !!! let see who got the best skills in make a movie and that person beat the hell out off the other nations KO

sweet didnt know that was all about PK

i have never done a singel movie....i sure as hell never will either.... no mather if i will become as good as 0000 or GreddyZ/Wateva/Blueyyy or who ever top dude u wanan name out....

wanan know why? COS IT AINT PROVE A SHIT!!!

soo wanna still compare movies vs skills? then good bye i have nothing more to say to ppl from USKO that thinka movie can win anything go back to hollywood they sure as hell teach u how to clip a movie alittel better then some noob from MYKO will do :P

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

usko > myko

tho, last time i played myko was when SirKaos still had his lvl 70 warrior on xydonis and let me pk on it sometimes, but however i doubt ppl got that much better since then.

Originally posted by noobybooby
    I dont know him......So im not gonan say OMG DID U SEE THAT MOVIE HE MUST OWN, although i really do like the movie lol i edited it and put some good music on it makes it easier to watch,back to what i was asayign im talking about ppl in general u cant see a movie and say OMG HE OWNS OMG. Then when u play with them in cz u find out they acutally have more noobish times then pro times.
    Yep you have a point, but a good video watcher can see through that. When I look at a movie I look for 4 things -

Consistancy
    Combo
    Teamwork
    Editing

If the movie is full of 1v1's... its obvious they have something to hide about their teamplay. If their movies are always full of party play then its obvious they lack at 1v1. (I suck at 1v1s so I guess I would fit the 2nd catagory :P )

If the movie doesen't show these things, then it's not a good movie!

Originally posted by ituyosha+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ituyosha)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    Why is it that no USKO players go on the myko forums and troll there? Because we don't care about MYKO. You have an old version, empty servers and lag. All i see every few weeks is some new MYKO player going round USKO forums saying how bad usko is. Fuck off then. *

If you want people to think MYKO is remotely good, make just ONE decent movie of skills, because up till now (and i played MYKO since start of cypher) I have never seen 1 good myko movie. And i remember gain/ethics/Duke etc... they were overrated. Its easy to own an empty server where no one knew how to combo.
    Duke etc overrated ? was the servers empty back in thoose days ? did u ever see them play ? i assume u only heard off thoose names.... sure with the gameplay it is today they prolly be soem average guys... back in thoose days when they played on cypher with the skills ppl had then ROFL u most be a joke dude... but yes today is today and i have never even heard off u ROFL... pitty pitty sniff sniff[/b]
    i played cypher from the beginning until a month before the merger with adonis. Of course i remember them. I also remember that the standard was low back then, and very few people knew how to pk well. Anyone who comes from JPKO is going to do well in that environment, it doesnt mean anything except that they had a knowledge advantage. If you want to flame on a usko forum, at least bring some evidence that you aren't all a bunch of macroing idiots playing on empty servers with items that you bought in the PUS. And make a decent movie for once, you've had long enough.

Someone let me play there myko account i wanna see whats its like. :lol:

TOYSOLDIER_

OH please those pk videos shows noting..i have to admit u are right about teh lags...even if u have the skill its hard to show when its laggy. I have play usko before and now myko so i can tell u which is better... sure there are more players on usko but that dont mean u guys are more skilled. how hard is it to kill a bunch of lil noob turk players and make ur self pretty in ur own pk videos? lend me a level 70 warrior with average gear and i'll show u how sh1tty ur usko warriors are.

noobybooby

Seriously lets set up a 1 on 1 on usko just lend us a char. Or we lend u guyz a char in myko

Lend me one for free i dont wanna 1v1 tho. xD

noobybooby

i would rather let our rouges take a piece out of zero since hes spewing most of it. Imma post on myko forums about who wants to do it. h3h3h3 pm me if u agree with it or just post.If u dont wanna do it on myko get a friend of yours to let us borrow a acc.

P.S. by WE i mean whole myko community.

Rilai

alright i like how all the usko ppl keep saying there comboing is better and we have no combo skill considering we kinda MADE comboing and dont even say we didnt cause i know most of the very very first players of myko who did make the comboing. Most of the ppl in my clan who are still original owners and some who are not are some of those old players. Our lag is not that bad it may be for some of USA ppl, I live in usa and yea i get some lag sometimes but i get it in usko as well. Our community may not be that big but we dont have 10 servers+ to deal with that our gms have to be split up on allowing many bugs, crashes, duping, hacking, etc. And to make a point we had mac for a very very short time. We had a new patch that completely got rid of macing and hacking so even some of the ppl that may of used hacks for pk to look good are still good at pking. + the ppl who maced still had skills that went to 70. Every1 who is lvl 70 basically has good items and armor as well as lots of pk skills cause they were already high 60s anyway. Myself is only lvl 61 but i bet i could take on some of the usko players myself even though im a prz. most of usko players trying to flame us have no real idea of wut myko is like even ppl like h3h3h3 who say they have been playing myko for a long time still dont know shit about myko really since all he does is play usko really. come fight ppl like lazyhien or icefrost/deathadder, and see how bad u get owned.

Banned Senior Member

You cant say myko originated the combo system, that would be the first Knight Online, which is Korea.

And Noobybooby your MYKO "community" has less people then this forum has active posters

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast