Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, combing may of started in MYKO, but it was the USKO people who used it... lol Anyways, we dont ...
Page: 5

Yes, combing may of started in MYKO, but it was the USKO people who used it... lol
    Anyways, we dont play MYKO, so we dont really know, it would be great for someone to lend people chars to we can send usko's best to fight.. but it would take time.
    USKO have more skilled players, as they have more players, that's a defennite yes, but you never know.. myko might have a secret 411.

DoNotSlmMe

myko player have their own speacial skill... glitching ftw -_- h43r:

lol.. Comboing was around a long before anyone in this thread started KO. So why don't you go back to your empty server and macro some more. The truth is that I played myko when it was at its peak, and it has only gone downhill since back then. Either shut up and stop trolling, or get a char on ares below 75 and let me school you.

And for fucks sake, learn how to format your posts so they are readable. You type like a child.

noobybooby

ugh back to the main subject i'm offering to lend u my character so u can 1 on 1 myko's best.I think most of them say they can own u anyway.

noobybooby

PM me so we can get to business.Unless u don't accept in that case just say so.

You came to post here, therefore you should come to usko if you have a problem with usko players. If you are unwilling, then refrain from trolling usko forums.

noobybooby

Well we will come to usko if u lend us a character u acting like i can go poof and bam i have a lvl 70 character lol.Where as on myko i actually have a lvl 70 character so i dont have to go poof and bam.

Zero take it, just show them what usko is like + if you loose you can blame it on lag. :lol:

TOYSOLDIER_

so much for a dual glowy top gear lvl 70 sin at that time and i was a level 62 chittin war lol...go make some more pk video 00..if i still have my war here i would like to see how pittiful u are.

noobybooby

We would actually rather do it on usko. Just get us a char or something.

noobybooby

hey toy who are u on myko??? ice_frost?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by TOYSOLDIER_
    so much for a dual glowy top gear lvl 70 sin at that time and i was a level 62 chittin war lol...go make some more pk video 00..if i still have my war here i would like to see how pittiful u are.
    And the point of that picture is? You didnt kill him, you didn't even hit him for 400

TOYSOLDIER_

no...i dont play those duper servers :P. i play on deimos but rarely now cuz no time

noobybooby

yea dupe wipe was hell .... But o well do u agree? O wait i got a new pvt

TOYSOLDIER_

a rape is a rape...doesnt matter wut kind of dammage i deal on him...do u really think a top gear level 70 character die there byhimself? lol

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast