Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TOYSOLDIER_ so much for a dual glowy top gear lvl 70 sin at that time and i ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by TOYSOLDIER_
    so much for a dual glowy top gear lvl 70 sin at that time and i was a level 62 chittin war lol...go make some more pk video 00..if i still have my war here i would like to see how pittiful u are.

lmao you didnt even kill him... good lord your stupid, congratz on getting a KS kill then waiting for all the others to clear out while you screenshotted it. :rollseyes:

noobybooby

well he musta waited a wile cuz he still hadnt pressed OK

noobybooby

i think

Sybillia

what else can you do in a empty cz.
    he deside to wait and claim a kill.

TOYSOLDIER_

u guys are a bunch of retards how hard is it to tell that he got exped? he was so pro in a 1v1 that he had to use acid pot. and got raped in the end...i remember him waiting for ress hahaha

noobybooby

lmao ouch

Originally posted by noobybooby
    lol u kinda got it wrong...Guyz take on atross alone easily,but they bring a party sometimes bcuz they dont want to get jumped,and be serious ppl on myko actually combo 10x better *then usko.U say we cant combo cuz of the lag,but if u put a myko player on usko he will combo fast as hell cuz he doesnt have to time it according to lag and jsut let loose.Another thing brahman i dont know what happened to those players u were talking about .Maybe they were good back in the day now their just considered ass cheek waste
    either show a video of any myko player playing decently or fuck off. I can show you countless videos of USKO people that can combo quite well.

TOYSOLDIER_

eric eric...i remember u and that cs scam hahaha u finally worked ur way up to forum mod eh

eric eric...i remember u and that cs scam hahaha u finally worked ur way up to forum mod eh
    cs scam? never scammed anyone, and I've been a mod since the beginning of August...

DragonFire

Coming from the Person that has been here so much longer that the rest of us
    TOYSOLDIER_

Sustain

Wow what an asshole topic.

First of all who cant combo? everyone In usko can combo. I mean everyone. I guess its rare in myko to actually know how to combo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nBTyGMI-JAE

come back later.

TOYSOLDIER_

slm aga! that was the begining of ares and im sure ur lil noob azz didnt know wut ko was. i left usko ko long time ago but come here from time to time to check out wut the situation here is like and hoping to come back and play one day...but sadly server is still shit with all the hacks and koxpers. anywayz...wut do u know about the begining of ares? are u one of those retards that likes to stick their nose into everyone businesss and dont know wtf is going on? SLM

oh Archaon I know you did not just try to put up a kill shot of zero with a KS or afk kill. How about this one then?
    Also, what do I know about ares? Apart from zero I dominated ares in 1v1 and my clan dominated it in teamplay, go watch my videos kiddo. You only knew me when I played ::Seraphic::, after that I played F9DeviL for a long time.

Why do you keep ss's of random kills?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Why do you keep ss's of random kills?
    I have like 1000 or so screenshots, and at the time Archaon was an annoying twat so I liked the screenshot. Also, I have saved a bunch of int priest kills.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast