Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who would be dumb enough to go afk at karus assasin? sure i believe ya lol. i have seen ur ...
Page: 7

TOYSOLDIER_

who would be dumb enough to go afk at karus assasin? sure i believe ya lol. i have seen ur video and i can tell u u ain that good either. who cant own being a level 70 fully equip at the time and pk witha duffer? dont make me laugh pls... ever seen a warrior solo? from my perspective u are still shit compare to other warriors on myko

Originally posted by TOYSOLDIER_
    who would be dumb enough to go afk at karus assasin? sure i believe ya lol. i have seen ur video and i can tell u u ain that good either. who cant own being a level 70 fully equip at the time and pk witha *duffer? dont make me laugh pls... ever seen a warrior solo? from my perspective u are still shit compare to other warriors on myko
    lol? ask anyone on ares that has seen me pk. I moreso than any other owner of f9 have played solo and gained massive NP. You know nothing about me, and who the fuck goes afk at golems which is a known spot where people pass by or XP?

I solo'd on a warrior and i owned <end of convo>

TOYSOLDIER_

i did.. so?

i did.. so?
    you were a joke as a warrior, you couldnt kill anyone. Now before you blame it on your level or gear, why are you even claiming you were good then?

TOYSOLDIER_

funny how u always defend ur title...why do i have to go around and ask people ? u dont need to convince me that u are the best cuz i dont think u are either. ok u think the best huh? some kind of accomplishment u acheived there buddy. make sure u tell your boss that next time u go apply for a job.

funny how u always defend ur title...why do i have to go around and ask people ? u dont need to convince me that u are the best cuz i dont think u are either. ok u think *the best huh? some kind of accomplishment u acheived there buddy. make sure u tell your boss that next time u go apply for a job.
    considering I dont even play anymore, sure.

TOYSOLDIER_

k, case closed.

ituyosha

2 USKO ppl fight among each others ? hehe well i sneak back to myko forum alot more love there :P

do so then, just hope you can log on to it better than you can the game servers :lol:

oh and that 000000 kill shot gets a big lol... you expect me to believe you killed him in a duel and ended it on full health without using a health pot at the end? That wouldn't even happen against a level 1.. idiot

big lol for you matey

noobybooby

u guyz talkin this and that....But again im still on this 1 on 1 thing.F9devil i think i can get a warrior for u if u also wanna join in. O and u said u wanted to see a guy from myko that was at least decent ok let me go look. Now i admit some myko vids arent good,but only bcuz they cant use windows video maker good not bcuz they suck in general.

noobybooby

Ok here we go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs theres a warrior that owns,and plz dont talk about some stupid shit like omg that quality sucks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00

someone told me 000000 was scared to 1 on 1 this guy.I forget who.

and plz notice all the rouges in taht vid use minor combo except muvo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XyGTzhs4qEA&mod...related&search=
    that warrior sucks ,but the rouge owns.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6qYUzgpT4
    ugh plz dont even bs bout this guy.He just lieks glitching and in this movie he didnt do it so u lil uskos wouldnt flame him.
    Well theres not many mykos movies since most of them consider it a waste of time.Even i do,aint tryin to be no fake ass actor trying to look cool cuz i can press my buttons fast lol.

lol archaon i remember that, i wasnt 70 at the time either. If i recall, i was xping at golems and you kept trying to kill me, but everytime you ran away to the NPC's with a shield on. They boxed me in so i couldnt move, and i lost xp. Big deal, all i remember is some crappy warrior who runs away from a lvl 68 sin.

And nooby, get over your fucking obsession. Im not scared to fight anyone, im just fucking lazy and im not interested in using someone elses char. If YOU think you are so awesome, get a char like mine on ares and play. Otherwise shut the hell up. fucking myko trash...

oh, and i watched the saxo video, like festo says, hes shite. Whats the big deal? You guys cant even combo properly.

Banned

The warrior in the first movie is pretty decent in fact :blink:
    just my opinion :P

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast