Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by noobybooby Ok here we go http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs *theres a warrior that owns,and plz dont talk about some stupid ...
Page: 8

Originally posted by noobybooby
    Ok here we go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs *theres a warrior that owns,and plz dont talk about some stupid shit like omg that quality sucks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00

someone told me 000000 was scared to 1 on 1 this guy.I forget who.

and plz notice all the rouges in taht vid use minor combo except muvo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XyGTzhs4qEA&mod...related&search=
    that warrior sucks ,but the rouge owns.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6qYUzgpT4
    ugh plz dont even bs bout this guy.He just lieks glitching and in this movie he didnt do it so u lil uskos wouldnt flame him.
    Well theres not many mykos movies since most of them consider it a waste of time.Even i do,aint tryin to be no fake ass actor trying to look cool cuz i can press my buttons fast lol.
    Whats sad is thats your best? <_< I can name of at least 5 usko warriors off the top of my head that would rape him.

And LMAO at those rogues, I suck ass at rogue and even I can combo better than that, it only looks fast because of the minor heal, but if you look at the damages delt you can see how total shit it is.

btw, on that screen when you "kill" zero you have pretty decent combo, its some new kind of comboing? ppls on myko comboing like that? z+r+4+4+4+4 or slide?

Ok here we go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs *theres a warrior that owns,and plz dont talk about some stupid shit like omg that quality sucks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00

someone told me 000000 was scared to 1 on 1 this guy.I forget who.

and plz notice all the rouges in taht vid use minor combo except muvo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XyGTzhs4qEA&mod...related&search=
    that warrior sucks ,but the rouge owns.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6qYUzgpT4
    ugh plz dont even bs bout this guy.He just lieks glitching and in this movie he didnt do it so u lil uskos wouldnt flame him.
    Well theres not many mykos movies since most of them consider it a waste of time.Even i do,aint tryin to be no fake ass actor trying to look cool cuz i can press my buttons fast lol.
    I saw that rogue's video, zz come on man it can't be like one of the best to be at least one of the best u need more than that and just compare videos of the best rogues in usko with that, there is no way he can beat top rogues in usko :wacko: , he does not even know another combo that rr skill, u need more than that to be at the top.i am a rogue with a large experience and i know all about rogues. <_<
    I think as much ppl as you can play against... you can improve more you skills i played for a long time cypher actually one of my real life friends mephizz assasin from seed learned combo from bobert gothikanemo other guys , and they learned from some guy who came from JPko but i'd really like to watch another video that would impress me.

noobybooby

its funny cuz i didnt say they were the best...I said they were the only guyz who made decent movies.Ill repeat it again ppl at myko consider trying to become fake ass actors a waste of time.

Wizzan

are you telling me i cant do anything else than rr combo? u should be quite if you dont know anything about me :x

and i played the game for more than 4 years

noobybooby

and another thing u cant combo as fast as u can on myko cuz of the lag.U guyz acting like combo is special, be serious. Any one i take on myko and put em usko they always talk about how it owns to be able to combo so fast. Its easy as fuck to combo on usko on myko its a bit harder.

noobybooby

o and it really doesnt matter what combo u use for 1 on 1 if it works for u it works.

and another thing u cant combo as fast as u can on myko cuz of the lag.U guyz acting like combo is special, be serious. Any one i take on myko and put em usko they always talk about how it owns to be able to combo so fast. Its easy as fuck to combo on usko on myko its a bit harder.
    Then that solves the question of this thread.... myko sucks.

Close thread please.

Originally posted by Wizzan
    are you telling me i cant do anything else than rr combo? u should be quite if you dont know anything about me :x

Lol? Playing for 4 years doesn't mean anything. There is a point to where you can't get any better at playing certain classes, it all depends on how consistent you are. I played Ares after about 1 year of it already being up, and I still beat the BEST OF THE BEST warriors in all of USKO at the time and I had only played a warrior for around 3-4 months. You can't continously evolve as a better player once you've reached the peak of it's abilities/legit items and your own computer/connection, it makes no difference if you've played for 2 years or 4. However it does amaze that even though you've played for that long you still fucking suck.

noobybooby

i remember typign vacant ,in the beggining of this topic, that we arent rating myko gameplay or the myko server itself .What we are rating is myko player skillz vs USKO server skill. Please get it right and stay on topic JEEZ. I agree myko gameplay / servers VS usko gameplay/servers usko owns .But again thats not the topic.

wraith86

even though hes MYKO or w/e in USKO you can get better because you have to learn how to use your new skills properly and shit

Wizzan

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizzan

Lol? Playing for 4 years doesn't mean anything. There is a point to where you can't get any better at playing certain classes, it all depends on how consistent you are. I played Ares after about 1 year of it already being up, and I still beat the BEST OF THE BEST warriors in all of USKO at the time and I had only played a warrior for around 3-4 months. You can't continously evolve as a better player once you've reached the peak of it's abilities/legit items and your own computer/connection, it makes no difference if you've played for 2 years or 4. However it does amaze that even though you've played for that long you still fucking suck.[/b]
    "ok" i suck =) makes no difference to me. you dont know me either >< why do i even waste my time on you?

does that saxo guy plan on landing any of his skills?

fucking hell, if you can't combo then don't try...

it's watching terrible videos like that that make me mglad i chose the KO that at least had some small challenge

Wizzan

Originally posted by PADDY
    does that saxo guy plan on landing any of his skills?

fucking hell, if you can't combo then don't try...

it's watching terrible videos like that that make me mglad i chose the KO that at least had some small challenge

i didnt ask you to watch it, if you dont like it idc. did you ever made a video b4? if so, send plys.. i wanna watch a 1337 player own, and why dont you teach me some combos id need that badly. everybody who watched the video before like it alot, and now you guys flame for what? bcuz a guy started the topic > MYKOvsUSKO ? but w/e...^_^ im playing a rogue on olympia sometimes if someone wanna fight a poor noob like me -_-

btw happy new year to everybody

i have made loads of video's.. use the search feature, i'll upload a video of me on my warrior if you want

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast