Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Make Gem drops realistic

This is a discussion on Make Gem drops realistic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think its insane how Crudes, Crystals and Opals fall mainly from mobs that people who need the gems, have ...
Page: 1

Grond

I think its insane how Crudes, Crystals and Opals fall mainly from mobs that people who need the gems, have stopped hunting them in the 1st couple days of their character.

As a 60+ warrior, its insane that I will need 30 gems for master, plus another 90 gems for HS then if i want scream back I need nother 30 gems and the only way I can farm the gems is to make another lowbie character and hope to beat the cheater mages and archers at the spawn sites.

All of the other items they make farmable to the character that is working for their master and higher skills, except for gems that drop from mobs 50 levels below you.

Make the drop rate stay the same for gems as now which is insanley rare, but put the gems drops into the drop tables of all of the Eslant mobs except bosses as well as Ronark Evil Wizads and Dks. Take the gem drops out from the lowbie level mobs and this way KOXPERS wont be able to sit there farming gems for hours so that they monopolize the gems and make prices sky rocket into 25-30 mil a gem. Id like to se the cheater group try and [3rd party tool] at a Dark Stone site and run the risk of getting a 60+ level character banned.

In this way people will actually be able to feel the accomplishment of working and getting their master and higher skills with their main character, rather than making a second lowbie character to farm for a higher drop rate on gems.

Also, it will make the rewards from cheating and GB farming even worst fo the farmers.

Basically, make the drops available from Mobs that people actually are exping on through their 60s and 70s. Nuff said Aight.

Kreeden

This topic was made roughly 60,000 times but yeah. I know you just recently got howling sword and that obviously hurt the budget. Everyone knows and agrees but it won't change or at least not for a while.

Took me a month to farm master gems and I still need 4 more -_-, never mind this 70 skill and 2x magic shield bullshit.

make gems drop and reduce the npc value to nil simple

You are right already been few topics about that tho. another problem is low drop rate of the gems but if they will add gems to higher lvls lvling mobs it will take some time to collect them all but the problem will be solved and prices will go down. I think someone mentioned k2 working on some patch that will fix it but who knows when it will be out ...

grond you look like a smart guy.
    and we have already heard on gems on pus soon right ? k2 sucks

sime217

gems wont be on pus, linus answered that question already on the Q&A with felix..

NeronDomitius

to unlock the rest of my priest skills i need ONLY:

104 - Crystals
    79 - Opals
    97 - Crude Sapphires

<_<

TopCat

to unlock the rest of my priest skills i need ONLY:

104 - Crystals
    79 - Opals
    97 - Crude Sapphires

<_<[/b]
    lol? i need 120 opal 120 crystal and 120 crude.. beat that..

Post this in the feedback thread on ko forum

NeronDomitius

lol? i need 120 opal 120 crystal and 120 crude.. beat that..[/b]
    imao, and i thought i&#39;m hopeless... :blink:

Robokill

imao, and i thought i&#39;m hopeless... :blink:[/b]
    your both hopeless actually

And why post on ko4life? K2 dont read these forums...

K2 wants to change it very much. Mgame doesn&#39;t really want to; it&#39;s technically a &#39;bug&#39; that werewolves even drop it as much as they do. So that&#39;s the sort of battle we&#39;re fighting right now mellow.gif I&#39;ll be the first to let everyone know if/when we win it.[/b]
    This is what Linus answered me on a PM.

Banned

bitch w/o man man thats why

xanarchistx

I&#39;ve also been told by unnamed GMs,

"We have solutions to fix such a broken market, with no money for potions or anything, but recently not a big enough majority of the community has protested."

No one tries anymore, they have plans made if the market hits such a point, but they will not act unless the community as a WHOLE protests.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast