Wich one OF the FREE MMORPG's u liked most u must have played them all ;)

This is a discussion on Wich one OF the FREE MMORPG's u liked most u must have played them all ;) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SRO, ARCHLORD ,RUNESCAPE,KNIGHTONLINE wich ones u liked most not many of u will have played archlord i guess because it's ...
Page: 1

RazorManeGMasticore

SRO,ARCHLORD,RUNESCAPE,KNIGHTONLINE
    wich ones u liked most
    not many of u will have played archlord i guess because it's became free a month ago or something
    hmm nevermind archlord i think
    just give ur toughts
    i Personally like SRO and KNightonline
    knightonline pvp ftw sro overall gaming style just pvp not so good they should do area's like colony zone in knight

Runescape, you can do so many things in this game that it is actualy kinda funny. :P Over the last year or two the game has become more kid-based (looking at emote icons mostly lol) and has been getting more macroers and scammers. It is a good game but I have outgrown it even though I wish there were more unique games like it. I played this game since Runescape Classic but I quit like 1.5 years ago and moved to KO and retired my mod position on the Sals Realm forum.

Knight Online, I just play it because of the pvp and my clannies... If Ardream did not exist then i would not be playng right now.

Silkroad, I played it ever since the max level was 60 and quit a few months after the lv60-70 dungeon came out way before the euro patch. From my experience at that time, the pvp is very unbalanced and its a grindfest full of quests that require killing a monster 300 times and repeat it 5 times for a little exp. h34r: By unbalanced if you have among the best items for your level, somebody who is atleast 5 levels above you can kick your ass with the same skills and much lower stats/items and you cannot even touch them. :angry:

Archlord, never played

Fag

Well lets start with the games i played at all..

Aarchlord has the worst pvp i've ever seen, lol in 1vs1 wins person who has the most pots..

I quitted sro cuz of 2 reasons 1. 10yo turks 2. servers alwats full... But overall game is nice

Ko ? Well it's kinda obvious, k2 and turks ruined the game (and ofc corrupted gms)

2moons, nothing much to say.. Skill animations is nice, but it's a total grindfest and i think company gave up on it, lol hey dont do anything about bugs, lags etc..

Perfect world.. If they fix the lag im gonna come back there for sure

Sword of the new world. Game is freaking awesome, it's actually unique. But i got bored fast Slow lvling

Now you see that p2p mmos are way better...
    Lets take wow for example, friendly gms that always answer your tickets (imagine now ko costumer support, you send ticked and get answer in a week FROM A BOT)
    There is always things to do... Raids, arenas, world pvp etc..
    Pvp is actually fun, the thing i like in wow pvp is total freedom of moving and you need much more skill to pvp in wow than in ko.(lol about ko, when you learned the timing on potting/comboing that's all.. Same shit just with different person)
    If you get hacked, blizzard returns everything you had..
    Should i say more ? It's a perfect game runned by a perfect company
    But im a person who always wants something new

So anywayz im waiting for rohan online now..

Maxpow3r

knight online i rekon has the BEST party system of any game and nice mass pking and wars. but bugs and all these issues ingame makes the game a bit dodgy.

runescape is like opposite of knight online, great customer service, and fast bug fixes and updates. but the game can get boring due 2 repedivity of training up skills(doing the same thing over and over) but sometimes jagex makes the game toooo scamproof and the whole game is like ruined by high levels of security.

stonepilot1421

knight online i rekon has the BEST party system of any game and nice mass pking and wars. but bugs and all these issues ingame makes the game a bit dodgy.

runescape is like opposite of knight online, great customer service, and fast bug fixes and updates. but the game can get boring due 2 repedivity of training up skills(doing the same thing over and over) but sometimes jagex makes the game toooo scamproof and the whole game is like ruined by high levels of security.[/b]
    now.
    liked KOs party system, skills, and the pvp that i did. but the game is too dam boring for me now, as i keep losing money. i absolutely loved runescapes wild and pvp. but now its all gone, replaced with a minigame that is not a test of skills, but of who has the biggest clan.... never played ne other mmorpgs