Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Mystery item

This is a discussion on Mystery item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on the bar on top of the knight online official page it says with purchase of premium or knightcash you ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

on the bar on top of the knight online official page it says with purchase of premium or knightcash you get a mystery item :-O wonder what its gonne be.

more monster summon staffs prolly, game is already as corrupted as it can get so why not :P

i better go buy something

Boyce

In the PUS only new thing is "Pathos gloves" Which last for 30 days.

Eggybert

Greetings Knights!

The Knight Online Holiday Free Item Festival has begun! As a special holiday gift to you, any purchase of Knight Cash or Premium service from the Power Up Store comes with an added bonus. An additional mystery item will be injected into your in-game mailbox absolutely FREE! There are over 100 items in the mystery bag that include bonus experience, in-game coin, armor, weapons, and even Trina&#39;s Pieces (a $10 value)! Hurry and take advantage of this limited time offer before it ends on January 10th, 2008.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS PROMOTION ONLY WORKS THROUGH THE POWER UP STORE AND DOES NOT APPLY TO BRONZE PREMIUM PURCHASED VIA THE WEBSITE! IF THE BONUS ITEM EARNED IS EXPERIENCE OR NOAH, THE BONUS WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE NEXT MAINTENANCE PERIOD.

Thank you loyal Knight for continuing your adventures in Carnac and we look forward to seeing you in the Knight Online world!

-The Knight Online Team

from the official website

Hello Knight Online Players!

We have added a couple powerful new items to the Power Up Store! Behold, the Pathos Glove and the Magic Bag are now available!

The Pathos Glove adds a distinctive aura around your character&#39;s hands and also provides a special bonus chosen by you. The Pathos Glove will give you a base of +10 Defense or +2% Attack Power depending on your choice. You will also have to choose which class you will apply an additional bonus to. For example, you can choose to have a 3% attack bonus to Warriors or a 3% defense bonus against attacks from Mages in addition to the base bonus. Two gloves can be purchased and worn at the same time (one for the left hand and one for the right).

Have too much stuff in your inventory and want to hold more? We have a solution for you! A total of two Magic Bags can be purchased for your character from the Power Up Store. Each of these bags can hold 12 more items that have a total weight of 300 or less.

We hope that you enjoy these new additions to the Power Up Store and we look forward to creating more helpful items for you in the future. Good luck and happy hunting!

-The Knight Online Team

great even stronger lvl 80&#39;s

an item that makes melee more powerful, hooray..

Ignore Me Senior Member

In the PUS only new thing is "Pathos gloves" Which last for 30 days.[/b]
    There is the bag option no tested it yet.

Gloves weird. 2 options 2% attack increase then you opt for 3% more when attacking a class.
    Defense is 10+AC and 3% defense against a class.

The attack shows up as blue the defense red. You can wear two taking my attack with prayer to 2756 from 2687. And 6% more if another priests wants to play.

Magic Bag gives you 12 more squares and you can have two for a month. And I think they fix on the character you put them on.

got a pearl earing +5str from mistery item draw thing

k2 sux

Perfect

I Think this is the new gloves.

Just a big ass green glow

Roberto

I payed prmium for friend, and its sad draw your item. and its like generator in moradon and gave me potion of soul, lol

Perfect

Friend told me.

Red glow = ac

Green glow = ap

HotAsIce

An extra +/- 50 AP for 300 KC? Don&#39;t think so.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. K2 again just making another scheme for some quick cash.

HotAsIce

ROFL potion of soul. 25 dollar 1920 pot FTW hahahaha

Ignore Me Senior Member

If anyone bothers buying the bag item.

Could you please pay attention to weight allowance increase. You can&#39;t take them off so I can&#39;t work out the bonus. Roughly I could carry 260 Favors yesterday and 315 now. So roughly I think each bag gives you 200 more weight.

You can&#39;t put anything sealed in the magic bags. So I&#39;m guessing they might disappear when the bag expires.

And there is not a weight limit of 300 on what you can put inside them. Ignore the official announcement on that.

Things in bags like pots can&#39;t be used <- LOL so can&#39;t put alt armor/weapons in there cos it is sealed and can&#39;t put consumables in there cos they can&#39;t be used.

We now need someone to die to say if you can keep rez stones in there and bring them out when a 30 stone rez has arrived.

P.S. Sorry to monsterkill asked me a question on chat and I didn&#39;t see it cos I posting here. Sorry.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast