Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Mystery item

This is a discussion on Mystery item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea what he said, myko closed bcuz they simply refused to buy the rofd patch. chko failed bcuz of out ...
Page: 9

yea what he said,

myko closed bcuz they simply refused to buy the rofd patch.
    chko failed bcuz of out of control db hacking , hacking, in active GMs, just a whole lotta bs.
    (im going of rumors when it comes to chko)[/b]
    Omg
    So thats why we got so many people with CN on their names cheatin their asses off? h34r:;X

yea what he said,

myko closed bcuz they simply refused to buy the rofd patch.
    chko failed bcuz of out of control db hacking , hacking, in active GMs, just a whole lotta bs.
    (im going of rumors when it comes to chko)[/b]
    chko, i used to play there with some friends. It had issues with koxp etc, and one of there own system administrators was allowing them access to holes in their anti cheat to allow kosp etc to continue running. Eventually the company that run it wasn't getting enough return and pulled the plug. The chinese market is split between perfectworld and WoW anyway.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

myko actually closed because the pus were full of items rare +9 and some uniques, glass belt, eme and more. also there was a terrible duping there, everything was +10 armors, weapons, uniques +3 on merch, +4/+5 for sale as well.
    also koxp was out of control too, noone exped legitly, pretty much 1/10 ppl didnt koxped, so they didnt wanted to keep like that and didnt bought the rofd patch... 2-3 months later bye bye myko

POST SCREENSHOT PLS!

Banned

myko actually closed because the pus were full of items rare +9 and some uniques, glass belt, eme and more. also there was a terrible duping there, everything was +10 armors, weapons, uniques +3 on merch, +4/+5 for sale as well.
    also koxp was out of control too, noone exped legitly, pretty much 1/10 ppl didnt koxped, so they didnt wanted to keep like that and didnt bought the rofd patch... 2-3 months later bye bye myko[/b]
    yea your wrong lol, myko got the idea for items in pus from krko and ran with it, that had nothing to do with myko closing....

Most ppl believe and say egames had planned to close myko about a yr prior due to no one really buying anything, no one bought prem, no one really got stuff from pus... they simply ran about 5 +8 item events before the closing (chko did the same thign Lol)....chinese from chko came, saw myko wasnt to patched up saw that dupes /tbl editing worked and used it... It took egames so long to stop them bcuz they simply didnt care,whats the point of stopping ppl when u already plan to close the game?
    when they finally did ban chinese ips they just totally stopped trying after that, they did 1 dupe wipe which made me laugh, just deleted everything +9 /+3 and banned a few ppl.
    then said myko is closing

yes and that is y cnko players cheat so much.

EndOfStory

Bought 1500ksc 15 min ago and i got a pack of dex scrolls...wich is not bad by looking at others lol :lol:

Greets

ChronicS

AND MY MYSTERY ITEM IS !?!?!!?!? ..................................... RICE CAKE ( SMALL ) <_<

k2éd

well am scared that a new dupe method with the bag thing pop out and the market fly high again >.<

nocomment

my friend got a speed pot... not bad..[/b]
    i got 10 acid potions for 500k ^_^ about your sig akutee jiraya has died ( naruto will pwn pain ass now

yes and that is y cnko players cheat so much.[/b]
    Nice bit of generalization there from someone who didn&#39;t actually play on cnko, it was pretty clean when I played there. It&#39;s market just collapsed and the company hosted other games.

Banned

Nice bit of generalization there from someone who didn&#39;t actually play on cnko, it was pretty clean when I played there. It&#39;s market just collapsed and the company hosted other games.[/b]
    thats y "some" cnko players cheat so much.

Hell_Rogue_Germany

so and this is x-mas event ???!! O_o

Mp3Steelo

an item that makes melee more powerful, hooray..[/b]
    why are you whining ? 70+ mages were so damn overpowered already lol give us some compensate and mages can use that stuff too remember

I think this item makes melee less powerful tbh.

very beneficial for mage

LightPriest

i dont thinkg that will the only event,m christmas holidays soon

Light

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast