Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO

This is a discussion on Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been going on for a couple days on official forums but thought I'd bring up the topic here on this ...
Page: 1

Been going on for a couple days on official forums but thought I'd bring up the topic here on this forum:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=200219

http://www.fatfoogoo.com/2009/01/turkey-ba...%93-levies-tax/

http://www.virtualgoodsnews.com/2009/01/tu...ine-gaming.html

Raises some interesting points. Are they looking out for the interest of the people, or just trying to get some of the cash cow called KO. Or maybe Turkey is turning into a fascist country...wouldn't be the first time, there was a thing called World War...oh what was the name.

Making K2 pay taxes also raises other issues as to the legality and lawful protection of virtual items in the USA (we have seen in the last year a couple of countries convicting virtual criminals).

Any way, it's an interesting topic and could cause a new day for KO (or the official end).

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

if anything they should pay US taxes

If this is true im gonna start playing again :|

yakushimo

lol servers gonna be empty xD

SoWhat

holy shit, this is huge lmao. KO cant just walk away from this like they usually do and just let it settle.. cant wait for more info..

mick_

If they ban knight online, it will probably close because most of their clients are in turkey...

Well, if they kept the game *clean*, more USA/etc players would come. I personally because of the way the game is, would NOT recommend this game to any of my friends. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool. If everyone says the game is great, and under control, more players would come because of someone that does play. But K2 is stupid, they depend on one country to finance 75% of their income.

KO wouldnt suddenly become much better to play
    too many things in a mess

and if 99% of the playing community gets banned , its bb KO
    which simply means k2 will do everyting to prevent it form happening
    btw anyone remember what happened the last time
    KO was banned in turkey XD ?

where theres money there is a way !

I wonder how this will work out for KO...
    If turky realy going to stop this shit then i think KO will close soon... like from what i have readed, K2 urned over 1MIL $ each month this year, and there are over 90% turks in this game of all the ppl that play.
    So that would mean that they will lose 900k $ ....

Turkey would have to tax ALL online games turkish people spend money on then huh?

if anything they should pay US taxes [/b]
    they do

Turkey would have to tax ALL online games turkish people spend money on then huh?[/b]
    not necessarily u can see even american government taxing to penalize (ceo bonuses) specific areas

Been going on for a couple days on official forums but thought I'd bring up the topic here on this forum:
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=200219

http://www.fatfoogoo.com/2009/01/turkey-ba...%93-levies-tax/

http://www.virtualgoodsnews.com/2009/01/tu...ine-gaming.html

Raises some interesting points. Are they looking out for the interest of the people, or just trying to get some of the cash cow called KO. Or maybe Turkey is turning into a fascist country...wouldn't be the first time, there was a thing called World War...oh what was the name.

Making K2 pay taxes also raises other issues as to the legality and lawful protection of virtual items in the USA (we have seen in the last year a couple of countries convicting virtual criminals).

Any way, it's an interesting topic and could cause a new day for KO (or the official end).[/b]
    Wow just from here we can understand that k2 earns $12m+ from Turkish player per year and if u think %90 of the players are from Turkey, They can not earn any money w/o Turkish players^^
    Every country put taxes to many thing are they fascist?
    The point is K2 earns and doesnt do anything for their customers, if this happens ( im sure it will ) they gonna earn less or they gonna raise prices so u gonna pay more .
    In my opinion this is a good thing, idk why u gave this reaction!

Wow just from here we can understand that k2 earns $12m+ from Turkish player per year and if u think %90 of the players are from Turkey, They can not earn any money w/o Turkish players^^
    Every country put taxes to many thing are they fascist?
    The point is K2 earns and doesnt do anything for their customers, if this happens ( im sure it will ) they gonna earn less or they gonna raise prices so u gonna pay more .
    In my opinion this is a good thing, idk why u gave this reaction![/b]
    Your sig is so god damn retarded >.>

hmm..if they ban all turkeys ppl there wouldnt be much ppl online anymore...and KO would die soon....but would be nice if they do smt

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i love turkish people and have had many turkish friends

but this game became more than just a game to people

throwing racial slurs and shit fuck turkey fuck america fuck ur mom.

you guys cant deny that not all cheater come from turkey but a good majority do.

also turkish people aint retarded lol some of these fuckers are the best hacker in the world.

if k2 ip was banned from turkey

server would be real empty and at the same time it would be boring as hell

buit as time gradually goes by im sure the us community would rise and make the game wat it was always supposed to be.. a fun game.

hacks and glitches will still there and so will third party tools but at least the smart turkish people wouldnt be there to exploit them.

not a flame

i just couldnt think of any other way to put it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast