n old friend

This is a discussion on n old friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as most of u have forgotten me let me give out a brief intro most of you still remember me ...
Page: 1

Sinister

as most of u have forgotten me let me give out a brief intro

most of you still remember me as VenomRogue or XXXSinisterXXX..

from Ares ...

it has been long time since i had quit this game... so be4 i go insane killing apostle and deruz some one plz tell me is it worth comming back ?

and also what happned to BadCommpany are they still in existance ?

Banned

i will save you time , all are hackers , everyone is hackers and pretty much k2 is a sinking ship gl in your comeback

also try reading some other coming back topics for more info it might be beneficial to you

Just quit again before you even start.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Just quit again before you even start.[/b]
    Ares is destroyed if your seeking to play with English speaking people. It's not even close to the way it used to be. BadCompany is in a big mess, same with Ready2Die's afterclans, Vindictive & Ruthless. Don't play, trust us. Even Ionia, which is the newest server (Since April 23rd) isn't really worth starting over again on. The game is "unplayable" and thousands of players can vouch for that.

Banned

Ares is destroyed if your seeking to play with English speaking people. It's not even close to the way it used to be. BadCompany is in a big mess, same with Ready2Die's afterclans, Vindictive & Ruthless. Don't play, trust us. Even Ionia, which is the newest server (Since April 23rd) isn't really worth starting over again on. The game is "unplayable" and thousands of players can vouch for that.[/b]

+1, lol that's all I can say! Danny took the words outta my mouth

Banned

i will save you time , all are hackers , everyone is hackers and pretty much k2 is a sinking ship gl in your comeback

also try reading some other coming back topics for more info it might be beneficial to you[/b]

+1 unplayable

lez

if u wanna make a come back - its pretty much in vein.
    Its KO's darkest time atm. It hasnt been this bad since... ever.
    Only a few clans have fully legit ppl. BadCompany has ProForSure or w/e as their tbl edit priest. Even they arent fully legit anymore. That pretty much sums it up if u wanna rejoin ares again.
    Anyways, to answer ur question : no, its not worth coming back atm and what happened to BC is that no1 rly feels like playing with all the cheaters except for i guess pro4sho who tbl's like the rest of the idiots, paturks etc.

SpinalTap

Venom, I'd hope that u would remember me.

Currently BC has been the main focus of a turkish hacker and thus, he decided to disband the clan (while #1 ranked on ares), as well as hack some members/sell their chars. This hacker has done the same to the only other primarily english speaking clan, Vindi/Ruthless and they are no longer around because of this instance.

In this state, I would not suggest making a comeback to this game in any means whatsoever. Too many bugs, koxpers, tblers, hackers and not enough response from anyone from k2 or mgames. The only possible reason I would see at making an attempt at a come back would be that characters should be sellin dirt cheap right know with all the people attempting to bail completely from the game.

-Spinaltap

Jason stay away from this game dude, its not worth the time or the money.

I am having a blast killing hackers for the most part but it's fucking crazy the number of them on atm.

Well maybe its bad time to come back but realise the fact that @ ko4life there was NO single "Come back" topic that ppl didnt cry there, even when times werent that bad.

Just quit again before you even start.[/b]
    +infinity