Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kingships on Ares

This is a discussion on Kingships on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is just becoming stupid, now both sides are under a Turkish reign. We can take responsibility for that on ...
Page: 1

Default Kingships on Ares

This is just becoming stupid, now both sides are under a Turkish reign. We can take responsibility for that on our own part since we don't play enough to gain votes.

People need to wake up and get over there own petty shit, what is the point of voting for your clan leader if you obviously know that he wont win. By dividing the votes amongst our clan leaders or who ever was nominated despite the obvious fact that there are normally only 3 candidates in contention for the race we're dooming our selves to this happening again and again.

Right now elmorad will have to deal with Jade_real once again, and now we have Arno on Karus side the amazing owner of an icafe who has his family taking shifts on his character to get it to 80.
    Can people please just wake up to the fact that unless we get over our own petty bullshit we're going to slowly be phased out of an English based game purely because we can't get along.
    I don't care if you still hate each other. When it comes down to election period’s people need to think about this more realistically.

On average there are 3/4 English speaking nominations on Karus side that means the English votes are divided amongst these candidates despite there normally being only 1 or two with realistic chances of pulling enough votes outside of the English player base.

We all know you can't buy votes, Divino tried that with his attempt at buying Soulslayer's character renaming it and using it's previous influence. That failed so obviously we need to work together and pool our votes to consistent candidates or we are going to have an instance of Marekiller after Marekiller.

Most people do not care about public opinion when it comes to this game as even with a bad reputation in this community you're still able to function and enjoy the game by partying Turkish players who don't read these forums.
    Every time a king is elected who knows that has no chance of being reelected to kingship for a second term it is obvious what will take place.
    They will do exactly what Marekiller did, they will empty the treasury everyday, strip kings fund gather them selves 8 to 15 bill over the 4 week period and than once finish name change and fall into the player masses.

all u noobs have a no premium thing going on, ofc you cant play..
    didnt want to read it but since turks > other there is pretty low chance to win

DeadlySilencer

3 or 4 english speakers???? i dont think i saw that many on the orc vote....

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by KrepiN

im not premium and i got into ares1 yesterday at the time when im lucky to get into ares3 normally...

Banned Senior Member

One human side ... english votes was splited between ANY,LordShiva and me (GROBS) and turkish votes only for one pearson , Jade_Real ... I think we wont have english speaker KING soon.

I wanted krakatoa as king but i was realistic and voted for shiva and hoped that he will be elected.

Originally posted by KrepiN
    Krepin, that's completely wrong. We've won it against turks for the other 6 months it's only recently that because the english vote is even more split it's unable to produce results.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    Krepin, that's completely wrong. We've won it against turks for the other 6 months it's only recently that because the english vote is even more split it's unable to produce results.[/b]
    +1 :mellow:

As we all know every time a clan leader makes a nomination of them selves there 36 members generally vote for them. Now normally those 36 members are quite often the only votes they receive so it's a bit of a waste...

susGe

if someone who would make a good king on ares side was nominated i think, but human side has never ever been able to put there petty differences aside and do something together. The person who will always win King on el morad side is whoever the turks vote for period. The only reason F9 won it so many times on human side is because turks love him. It damn sure wasnt because the "top" clans all banned together and decided to vote for him. So unless some kind of miracle Jesus like chr comes out of nowhere and wins the hearts of the turks get ready for Jade Real types to run human side for a long time.

wraith86

i hope your not talking about everyone voting for you on F9 because sillyho deserved this election whether he wanted to be king or not.

wraith if you can't read the first post don't even bother replying.

This game is played by the majority of turks, what can we expect?

wraith86

i did read the first post and ive also read the post about you wanting to take king again and i didnt think it was going to happen with everyone voting for sillyho

Originally posted by wraith86
    i did read the first post and ive also read the post about you wanting to take king again and i didnt think it was going to happen with everyone voting for sillyho
    I'm sorry isn't arno wearing that cape right now I'm a bit confused

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast