Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Knight Online - Steam Market Integration ?

This is a discussion on Knight Online - Steam Market Integration ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you think there is going to be a steam market integration for KO items? If you are familiar with ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Online - Steam Market Integration ?

Do you think there is going to be a steam market integration for KO items? If you are familiar with steam market, you can buy in game items & skins for some specific online games with steam cash. I wonder if it will be available for KO too? +8 Raptor for 40.00usd

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Hopefully not, they'll probably try to route PUS through steam
    Darken likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Do you think there is going to be a steam market integration for KO items? If you are familiar with steam market, you can buy in game items & skins for some specific online games with steam cash. I wonder if it will be available for KO too? +8 Raptor for 40.00usd
    Can't you buy like.. the stuff the game developers sell through their own stores?..

Where the f are you getting raptor +8 and shit from?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Can't you buy like.. the stuff the game developers sell through their own stores?..

Where the f are you getting raptor +8 and shit from?
    That was just an example of what will be

Steam Community :: Steam Community Market

Here. Everything is player to player transaction.

Purrminator Senior Member

that's one way of ruining the game I guess

Validating

Maybe they will launch "Knight Online Legend" there soon..whenever that is :P
    "Hail Knights! We thank you for your big support during since Knight Online has been greenlit and we are happy to announce that we are coming to an end in entegration process for steam! Knight Online Legend will be in Steam very soon! //10 november - Xht (Maglorex)"

no, there wont be such thing.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

rofl buying items for money .. its already happening BRO
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    rofl buying items for money .. its already happening BRO
    there would be "slight" difference if those items would be sold by pus/steam, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    there would be "slight" difference if those items would be sold by pus/steam, dont you think?
    Items are actually being sold by players in the steam market. Since babashopping is already happening in this game wheter you like it or not, enabling player-player transactions on steam will make it more legit & safe.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Items are actually being sold by players in the steam market. Since babashopping is already happening in this game wheter you like it or not, enabling player-player transactions on steam will make it more legit & safe.
    The items you see on Steam's market are items that were / are obtained in games that Valve develop.

It seems like Knight Online's PUS will remain as it is.

it's really unlikely they would bother making them a trade system, it's 99% remaining as it was as people already said. Also, do you think the community will be any different? if you check steam it's 97% based on turk comments. I just don't see steam changing anything as the developers are what they are, and community is what it is.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    it's really unlikely they would bother making them a trade system, it's 99% remaining as it was as people already said. Also, do you think the community will be any different? if you check steam it's 97% based on turk comments. I just don't see steam changing anything as the developers are what they are, and community is what it is.
    It has nothing to do with the community nor developers, Valve is getting their cut I don't think they could really care any less.
    The thing is, even if Valve would've offered NTTGame to work on such a trade system, I don't think MGame would like that.

They're still against RL money trades, although it's inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    It has nothing to do with the community nor developers, Valve is getting their cut I don't think they could really care any less.
    The thing is, even if Valve would've offered NTTGame to work on such a trade system, I don't think MGame would like that.

They're still against RL money trades, although it's inevitable.
    ehhmm, I think you missunderstood my meaning here.. I never was referring to steam as a company that they would care about it. I meant that the players won't change nor they actually will receive any new players as the community in KO is toxic and it won't change.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    ehhmm, I think you missunderstood my meaning here.. I never was referring to steam as a company that they would care about it. I meant that the players won't change nor they actually will receive any new players as the community in KO is toxic and it won't change.
    lol so Midgard doesn't prove this game has a future ya OK. People come and go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast