Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sullimos a joke along with KAY TWO

This is a discussion on Sullimos a joke along with KAY TWO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He may be a good guy but he still working for kaytwo and nothings changed. he started doing public banlist ...
Page: 1

Default Sullimos a joke along with KAY TWO

He may be a good guy but he still working for kaytwo and nothings changed.

he started doing public banlist days later his post get deleted and some notorious cz shackers who were on the list are now back ingame 2 or 3 days later from being banned and all he saying is that he can make mistakes not even directly addressing the ones unbanned and saying that ppl paying to get unbanned is absurd and false .

Same stuff happened when he first came to olympia and banned coolbee who is well known cs arrow shower hacker he started arrow showering in cz first or second week of olympia and was never banned and still cheats to this day just now he only goes around hiding inside of walls and shoowing ppl with arc shot not only that he brags about knowing lead gms etcetc. but then the fucker during boss event does same shit and finnaly sullimo banned him 30 days but few days later he was back ingame and was on forums saying he was banned 3 day for harrasment or some shit . All sullimo had to say bout it was i do not discuss reason playes are banned there is only one offence that i know of 3 days and that if anyone has kscs or fraps of coolbee doing anything wrong please send them to me .

Sullimo already had multiple ss's of coolbee in wall at abyss and cz n he saw coolbee himself in wall shooting ppl in cz .

whether or not sullimo is a good guy (diez or olympia) he still has ppl over his head and they are wat i refer to as KAYTWO

the boat is fucked boat being usko so either u rock the boat like the song or u jump shiP

this is news, why?

WARP

true

oncemore

No ones perfect, but sullimo is one of the best things that has happened to diez for a very long time.

TunaFishyMe

with that logic, not having GMs = having GMs. So why do people complain when their servers dont have GMs?

stop complaining.

PFK

Originally posted by oncemore
    No ones perfect, but sullimo is one of the best things that has happened to diez for a very long time.
    isnt tahtwhat every1 said bout jessicawabbit or something ?:P

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

And what happened to the account termination? I thought they would delete accounts that has been caught koxping.. Someone please paste here banning reasons and punishments :wub:
    EDIT: I'm too lazy to check them by myself :lol:

merchanter123

gm is a gm. they run the server. ban people who cheat. they can be everywhere and do everything every single second of the day. and for those people he do ban, maybe they got $$$$$ and maybe they talk to people above gm's. heres a little cash now unban me. and like you said if he knows head gm's i'm sure they have connections to get him unbanned. GM's may have alot of power but their not the top of the pyramid. and even the top of the pyramid have friends of friends. so quit bitching.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by PFK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PFK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    isnt tahtwhat every1 said bout jessicawabbit or something ?:P[/b]
    yes, and she was the best thing that happened to dies at that time.

she did actually make a difference...

ultimaliaz

i lav sullimo , changed my fatty to mini warryon :wub:

Juno, you're retarded.

chemical you're fat :angry: but juno is indeed a retard ^_^

PFK

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Originally posted by PFK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore

isnt tahtwhat every1 said bout jessicawabbit or something ?:P
    yes, and she was the best thing that happened to dies at that time.

she did actually make a difference...[/b]
    is that why i see atleast 5 kosp'rs every day i got to cz?

Banned

he msned me other day asking for ss and shit of ayasofya and i put them nicely together for him and he hasnt msn me for them.....he said he will ban them with enough proof....i got most of it and yet no msn back to me....and he has not been online msn for few days or i am missing him when i am online

but either way no pm in the official forums or on msn

so who knows

as opposed to jessica, sullimo actually seems to have a brain in his head

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast