K2 bullsthit or true

This is a discussion on K2 bullsthit or true within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to buy premmy but i cant make it direct by creditcard, only via c&b coz i am from ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

I wanted to buy premmy but i cant make it direct by creditcard, only via c&b coz i am from Poland.
    It is true? how long it takes already coz few months ago GhostFace said that he bougt premium via creditcard w/o problems :/

(i tryied to make C&B acc but they wanted me to send xero of my identity, i send them it 3 times and still nothing :/ it was like 1 year ago)

what i should do now? creating c&b acc still is so hard or there is a way to buy premmy normalny via cc ??
    plzzz help

Banned

I wanted to buy premmy but i cant make it direct by creditcard, only via c&b coz i am from Poland.
    It is true? how long it takes already coz few months ago GhostFace said that he bougt premium via creditcard w/o problems :/

(i tryied to make C&B acc but they wanted me to send xero of my identity, i send them it 3 times and still nothing :/ it was like 1 year ago)

what i should do now? creating c&b acc still is so hard or there is a way to buy premmy normalny via cc ??
    plzzz help[/b]
    just make C&B accounte ... and go buy normaly prem.. ( if you have a normal cc w/o prob's )

Banned

a little hard to understand, but now canada and US are available to buy via cc -_-

Banned

1. fax machine + copy of your idenification to them they have this ability
    2. certified letter ? if fax is not available

just some ideas bro

ph3var2

In Greece you can buy some gamecard thing but only can use it to buy bronze prem.
    I have no idea what it is called either.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well i am from czech republic and i can use CC w/o problems and i both are visa card i pay with them almost 1+ year

Im from Poland too and i can buy prem via CC. Use inteligo card.

ps.

ja mam inteligo karte i moge kupowac , zawsze wcina kase i trzeba pisac ticketa i po jakis 30 minutach ma sie premke ...
    ale juz 2 razy tak wcielo ze nie moglem jej odzyskac wiec juz sobie sam nie kupuje:/

arko

should b np

i buy it when it says CC is not available

but keep going.

complete it the transaction and check creditcard to see if they charged you

if they charge you, submit cs ticket

and they'll put premium in for you.. takes about 4 hours fo them to review cs

i made a c&b acc a time ago never sended something to them just me mobilephone number they sended me 2 messages something like that its been a long time

but i never had any problems with it

sometimes c&c want you to call them to confirm your account, just try to call them and they will activate your account, happened to many people before

Aqu

czesc, jak sie masz.

polska

ministry

plzzz help[/b]

use bank transfer if you only want to buy bronze premium

Banned

Try click and buy... my friend had same thing and even click and buy didn't work... he had to buy with other CC

Tainted

give me all ur CC info ur adress and ur name, and ill make u a click and buy ^^