NaokoTakeuchi - wtf

This is a discussion on NaokoTakeuchi - wtf within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wasnt duffed and yes i checked and i WASNT! my def 9xx and used DD +6/25 and wtf hit ...
Page: 1

:pic:

Default NaokoTakeuchi - wtf

i wasnt duffed and yes i checked and i WASNT! my def 9xx and used DD +6/25 and wtf

hit me

after the 1300 i got hited 900 by him

wtf is that? lvl 80?

Umm... No offense here, but what would you honestly like us to do about it? Best advice anybody is gonna give you is to quit while your behind.

Baha

Originally posted by Shurt
    Umm... No offense here, but what would you honestly like us to do about it? Best advice anybody is gonna give you is to quit while your behind.
    +1

M0NSTERED

You sir, got pwned.

Cadence96

Merry Christmas!!!!! :rollseyes:

Why +8???? +9 ftl

Show me the full screenshot.

ye well i just wanne know if some1 alse got hited by him... and yea i got pwned badly

g0rby

Hey guys.. pic doesnt do anything wrong i saw this sin 1st time in ares today with my 73 lvl warrior and it took me about 60+ hp pots to beat him new facking no feelings sin...

thats really bullshit i did 1vs1 him later and he spiked me for 1400 this time with dd6/25 and no duffs <.< while i spiked him for like 750 :wacko:

Pwner4Last

so ? Who the fuck cares, turks will always be better then us legit players, so either stop playing or stop making topics about a turk babashopping...

Arno ( 80 warrior) hitet me once 700dmg on 1.1kdef and 36weapon def and if I remember right I massived him to...
    some ppl need to use programs, hacks, bugs or uber items to kill something b/c there live is so sad, we all know that -_-

Banned

looks like spike thrust with lvl 80 stats

Originally posted by undefined
    looks like spike thrust with lvl 80 stats
    Agreed

Speed

stats of a lvl 80 rogue wouldnt be so different than a lvl 70 AP wise , he will only get a small boost per lvl but the rest would be in hp anyways

its all about the items , +4/+3 uniques ... +9/+10 weapons and armors do really make the difference

besides thats a pretty unknown player , if he was 80 .. then critical point would explain that huge damage .. other than that.. its most likely a turkish duper