Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Maintaince Times

This is a discussion on New Maintaince Times within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greeting Knights, We have changed the time of our Tuesday and Thursday maintenances. The new schedule is as follows: - ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Default New Maintaince Times

Greeting Knights,

We have changed the time of our Tuesday and Thursday maintenances. The new schedule is as follows:

- Wednesday 12:30 AM PST
    - Friday 12:30 AM PST

For future updates please make sure to check out our news, forums and official twitter feed frequently!

- The Knight Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Greeting Knights,

We have changed the time of our Tuesday and Thursday maintenances. The new schedule is as follows:

- Wednesday 12:30 AM PST
    - Friday 12:30 AM PST

For future updates please make sure to check out our news, forums and official twitter feed frequently!

- The Knight Online Team
    well i prefere these new times xD

Tazthespaz

SWEEEET. FINALLY they do something for the americans! For me, thats 2:30 in the morning! (Since I have a life, it wont effect me ;P)

fuckin gay :C
    can't play on Friday morning...

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Same heree. I think that K2 has forgotten that 80% of its player base resides in europe/turkey

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Same heree. I think that K2 has forgotten that 80% of its player base resides in europe/turkey
    You guys don't go to school or what? I would only care if maintenance was in the afternoon on any day to be honest. That and even if I don't have lectures in the morning, I'll be sleeping in late so it doesn't matter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blast_Radius View Post
    You guys don't go to school or what? I would only care if maintenance was in the afternoon on any day to be honest. That and even if I don't have lectures in the morning, I'll be sleeping in late so it doesn't matter :P
    I'm at studies and I have every Thursday and every 2nd Friday off ...

+1 in winter times the pk zones are nice during those times......

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

That wednesday maint should better be a quick one, otherwise all servers with wars on Wed will miss the first war starting at 03:00 a.m. (Diez, Cypher, Manes, Girakon, Akara and Carnac East, no idea about Ionia and Kronos since their war days are neither on Official site nor on KOK)

But oh well, it's K2, not expecting they thought about such minor things like a Lunar War...

Mfg

I prefer the old maintenance time more than this new one. Not sure why American and the people in the same region/time zone as K2 would complain about the old maintenance time. It is the only advantage for us to farm bosses without many people online: Tuesday, server comes up around 6pm PST - 9pm EST, Thursday: 8:30pm PST - 11:30pm EST? It's not too late for all that live in these time zones, the only thing you lose is couple hours of pk during maintenance? Pk is fun but with this current stage, I don't think couple hours would do you anything good. I rather have the boss hunt, even the drop rate is low but at least you have the chance. Now with the new time, we all screwed. We won't get anything, boss event always held during the time that Americans are in school or at work. The new maintenance just give the European players more advantage to us: they are able to farm bosses when server come up and participate in boss event if there is one. What events Americans get after 3 pm daily? A lousy FT, a bugged Dungeon, and 2 Bifrost that full of koxp. I guess we just have to farm fossil for the rest of the game.

well for most of the servers this will make the turkish players quite happy, now they will get all the restarts.... for cwest lucky, the polish,aussi,and french players will have easier time on restart now

12:30 am K2 time is just about turk time, when all the turks log in

so turks get owned ^^

Nicely done, KO, not long ago you quit and now you`re missing it on several weekdays again. :-P

morning? why morning??? that`s pst.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Nicely done, KO, not long ago you quit and now you`re missing it on several weekdays again. :-P

morning? why morning??? that`s pst.
    in GMT +1 it's 9.30 am ...

Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    well for most of the servers this will make the turkish players quite happy, now they will get all the restarts.... for cwest lucky, the polish,aussi,and french players will have easier time on restart now
    yeh, but we won't be able to play till like 1pm ... -_-

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

in GMT +1 it's 9.30 am ...

yeh, but we won't be able to play till like 1pm ... -_-
    Are you serious?
    Like is it really at 9.30 am GMT +1?

If yes, its perfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast