Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nation Point Cleanup

This is a discussion on Nation Point Cleanup within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Official Knight Online World Website - News Hail Knights! As you may remember last month we went through the game ...
Page: 1

Default Nation Point Cleanup

Official Knight Online World Website - News

Hail Knights!

As you may remember last month we went through the game and removed many of the illegal items that did not contain any upgrade history. In continuance of our investigations into game unbalances we have decided to focus our attention on NP transfer abuses.

We investigated 2,500 characters that had suspicious NP gains between the months of October and January. From these characters we determined that 878 of them had been involved in illegitimate NP gains. All 878 of these characters had their National Points reduced to 100.

We will continue our investigations into game unbalances and we look forward to providing a fairer gaming environment with each action we take.

- Knight Online Team

It's hard to beliave that k2 is invastigating smthg. They dont say which server is so we never know is it true or not :/

my point is, how the hell IT TOOKS 2.5 THOUSANDS ACCOUNT TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROBLEM

omg :S

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    my point is, how the hell IT TOOKS 2.5 THOUSANDS ACCOUNT TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROBLEM

suprised its not higher

actually im sure its higher and k2 just said it a bit lower.

DarkWarriorCA

No wonder I got my NP symbol ^_^

just glad that they finally doing something. now they need to get there quests unbugged.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post

Last year they asked what is acceptable daily NP. So I guess 2,500 accounts had a freak day or days.

Validating

logged in today and first thing i saw was that...........

that transfer was so fast that i couldn't read clan chat even
    when i took ss they had 3k ladders each (8ppl party) and by the time i managed to upload ss they all had 18k already.......

was enough to make me log off... sigh

"GamersFirst no action talk only" i start believe when they remove about 30 ppl from top np holders in girakon.

Little archer Senior Member

lol 2500 accounts?

is that even one server...?

Cmon isnt that nice that they are actualy doing something nice to this game. Ofcourse it would be better if they announce what server, how many players got np reseted to 100 or what items they have deleted and what server.

They only say about characters with suspcious ammount of NP. What about whole clans that were/are doing NP transfers for months? They just donate nps on clan and don't have suspicious nps on characters. I know at least two diez clans that were doing np transfers in CZ and who knows where else - one got high on ranking, other got acred. 1st grade that way.
    They will reduce nps on single chars, but will do nothing to np transfering clans. It's 50% cleanup success.

in my server only 1 person lost his all nps.... had 2.2 m nps all deleted only 100 now ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    As you may remember last month we went through the game and removed many of the illegal items that did not contain any upgrade history. In continuance of our investigations into game unbalances we have decided to focus our attention on NP transfer abuses.

We investigated 2,500 characters that had suspicious NP gains between the months of October and January. From these characters we determined that 878 of them had been involved in illegitimate NP gains. All 878 of these characters had their National Points reduced to 100.

We will continue our investigations into game unbalances and we look forward to providing a fairer gaming environment with each action we take.

- Knight Online Team
    what about that? any1 saw any of those ppl naked?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Last week I was 160 before Saturday and cos I work lost ranking symbol.

This week 161 before. Expect to lose symbol again. Now 141? How.

Maybe alot of players got reset yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast