Nation Transfer

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can anyone tell me when the Nation Transfer will be enabled again?...
Page: 1

Radtech

Can anyone tell me when the Nation Transfer will be enabled again?

Noone can tell you that.

3thos

Can anyone tell me how many topics we have asking this question?

there is a button called search, here is the link. Search, use me.

Radtech

Can anyone tell me how many topics we have asking this question?
    there is a button called search, here is the link. Search, use me.[/b]

If I did the search then there wouldn't be anything for morons like you to complain about. If you don't want to do anything else other then bash people for something then do us all a favour and find another forum to pollute. My understanding of this forum and it's contents is to provide people with help and to meet others who share the same interest.

I've reviewed past posts (by using "SEARCH" coincidently enough) that you've done and I find very little content in your posts of any use to anyone.

Do us all a favor and keep it pro-active. We could all do without the stupid comments.

Have a nice day.

greishkan1

Can anyone tell me when they give back us temporarily disabled character select???? dam :S U should know not soon. Like years??

T-Bon

Can anyone tell me when they give back us temporarily disabled character select???? dam :S U should know not soon. Like years??[/b]
    its not the same thing...