Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nation transfer ....

This is a discussion on Nation transfer .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _SuM4DiN4C_ ya nikola is from serbien I really hope you get banned for being a tard and ...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Default Re: kkkk

Originally posted by _SuM4DiN4C_
    ya nikola is from serbien
    I really hope you get banned for being a tard and not following instructions after u read the rules and u were told to speak english.

whassup

f u, not samadinac he is cool f u cockhard

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

took me 11hours took my friend about 1 day and 5hours

Fucktards...

mason_cro

I really hope you get banned for being a tard and not following instructions after u read the rules and u were told to speak english.
    I REALLY hope sumadinac and boshke get banned or have their sigs changed since they post pictures of a extremist right-wing fascist regime which can easily be related to Hitler's and Mussolini's troops which armed their militias in WWII. The purpose of their collaboration was only to use the situation to have their revenge with everyone they hated, including Croatians and Muslims. Remember Slobodan Milosevic? He's one of these fuckers.

For all you uninformed, read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks

A little illustration of their ideology ( from a non-biased source ) - . The Chetniks had an enormous influence in this government, and were collaborating with the German occupation since the beginning, but later shifted all their efforts to exterminating Communists and Croatians, which included both Croats and Muslims (who were considered Croats in the NDH).

I hope this is removed, since it's identical to a German posting nazi symbols.

BabyLook

Listen, If you wanna be rasict or cause problems go somewhere else... No one cares for you.. You a Croatian thats why you don't like it... Go and cry about it if you wish.. It doesn't do any harm .. IT IS A SYMBOL FOR SERBIA NOTHING MORE SO GO SHOVE IT <_<

Originally posted by mason_cro
    purpose of their collaboration was only to use the situation to have their revenge with everyone they hated, including Croatians and Muslims. Remember Slobodan Milosevic? He's one of these fuckers.

You talking about nazi regime stupid cro idiot ?? You wanna learn history ok http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustasha learn then who is who in history moron...and who commited genocide and who were victims of the ppl like you ...f u c k y o u

BoShkE

Originally posted by mason_cro
    I REALLY hope sumadinac and boshke get banned or have their sigs changed since they post pictures of a extremist right-wing fascist regime which can easily be related to Hitler's and Mussolini's troops which armed their militias in WWII. The purpose of their collaboration was only to use the situation to have their revenge with everyone they hated, including Croatians and Muslims. Remember Slobodan Milosevic? He's one of these fuckers.

For all you uninformed, read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks

A little illustration of their ideology ( from a non-biased source ) - . The Chetniks had an enormous influence in this government, and were collaborating with the German occupation since the beginning, but later shifted all their efforts to exterminating Communists and Croatians, which included both Croats and Muslims (who were considered Croats in the NDH).

Nazi simbol ? come on give me a break. Back in 2nd WW, you supported nazi's. Dont spread stupid lies you non-educated fool.

I got mine answer and its useless to make more comments about this stupid issue from an idiot.

TOPIC CLOSED

CrnaC

I think moderators wait for my reply (for closing topic) cause all flaming start with me.

Well...Boshke...I don't have anything against Serbia and Serbian's logos, but Ur picture is real SHIT! U have some burning skeletons with 4C symbols on his chest, who coming at viewer like he wanna kill him. It is very very bad sig!

Other guys have picture from cartoon's, some girls, some funny pictures...or some other things...U have 4 letter "C"? R u crazy? In which time u live? In time of war? In which war?

Ppl around the world DON'T LIKE US, just because logic that U have.

I don't know what good U see in this...but if u think that Im pissed off...and U r nice guy, because: "This is game, I can do everything I wanna...I can be a prick, because this is game..." ...well that is also Ur choise, and I just wanna say that I don't wanna have anything with that, and that I don't support that kind of logic.

U can do whatever U wanna...I just say that there is another point of view.

Btw...as U can see...there is always somebody else (like this mason_cro) who JUST WAIT behind corner to take advantage of some our (let say...bad_logic).

Well...mason_cro...I can tell U next...Yes, every country have his own army. Every country have his own army logo. Yes, we have 4C with cross between them...Your avatar is red_white "chessboard"...and U see...as I know...WE (Serbs) never talk in forums that U should be banned, because that 2 red spots on your Avatar logo is...color of BLOOD! Because that what that is. And if U think that U know us...be prepared that WE also know U.
    Zato, ne seri. (oh, yes..on english: Because of that, don't shit)

mason_cro

First off, learn some manners. Second,I won't waste my precious time replying to your petty and retarded arguments. That link on Wikipedia is a non-biased ( pogledajte tu riječ u riječniku ) proof that what you posted is offensive, and some of the symbols you posted DO belong to the chetnik movement, no dispute there.
    On the other side, I did NOT post any symbol from the Croatian WWII movement, which I do not approve of, and am not proud of at all. Criminals and morons are all the same.

P.S. How can posting the Croatian flag be the same as posting a symbol from a fascist militia from WWII and the present day? h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12