Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting bug, whole KO flips+PC

This is a discussion on Interesting bug, whole KO flips+PC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now ive asked several people if they had it too, my ko flips after like 30 minutes or 1 hour.. ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Now ive asked several people if they had it too, my ko flips after like 30 minutes or 1 hour.. I thought i had a problem with my 3d card but no,almost everyone has it.. My question, do u have it also and what can we do to fix this problem

Look,the warrior turns out grey,and it appears like he has shells+9,also i can't see his HP

EVERYTHING goes grey, and when i press alt, the np status is invisible

wtf..

UnnamedByMazek

Now ive asked several people if they had it too, my ko flips after like 30 minutes or 1 hour.. I thought i had a problem with my 3d card but no,almost everyone has it.. My question, do u have it also and what can we do to fix this problem

Look,the warrior turns out grey,and it appears like he has shells+9,also i can't see his HP

EVERYTHING goes grey, and when i press alt, the np status is invisible

wtf..[/b]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG READ KO4LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR TOPIC IS 12903471290471092734120984172 ABOUT UR PROBLEM :s OMG TURK ?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Omg people dont want to read leave them the fuck alone just give them a dam link to one :lol:

wow ur retarded, ever had sex? Im just wondering if anyone else has the problem, i got no time to read down 234 pages to find a topic about this one, i just start my own one and if there is another one post me link please,thank you for ur assistance

wow ur retarded, ever had sex? Im just wondering if anyone else has the problem, i got no time to read down 234 pages to find a topic about this one, i just start my own one and if there is another one post me link please,thank you for ur assistance[/b]
    Indeed you should read the other topics, what you want? h34r: people to say "I do" ? if so... I don't muhaha!
    EDIT:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207634
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208079

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG READ KO4LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UR TOPIC IS 12903471290471092734120984172 ABOUT UR PROBLEM :s OMG TURK ?[/b]
    Calm down kid

so any mature answers to my fucking question or what?i dont follow ko4life 24/7 unlike matek and some other noobs

so any mature answers to my fucking question or what?i dont follow ko4life 24/7 unlike matek and some other noobs[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208079

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207634 <- dunno if related to this problem

okay thank you

Banned

UR TOPIC IS 12903471290471092734120984172 ABOUT UR PROBLEM :s OMG TURK ?[/b]
    lol u retard, calm down... he has rights to post even if it&#39;s the wrong section or something we discuss since some days alrdy in the technical issue section... u just could reply like a normal polish member u faggot!

@steel0, many people have this problem with their ATI graphic cards, on the official forum of Knight Online a GM said that they are working on this issue already and will patch it as soon as they are able to.

mazek stupid ;D

tyty,so it&#39;s just a matter of time, okay im happy

Matek, ur as retarded as every fuking polish citizen here in holland that work for 400 euro&#39;s a month and do fuilty illegal jobs

Hope i did something back to your beloved words

BoShkE

I had the same problem all over again, but when i changed to window mode. I don&#39;t get any problems at all...

hoe bedoel je window mode,gewn kleiner maken?

tamachan

im so happy i quit lol... Remember guys... its never too late to quit

Svooni

I had the same problem all over again, but when i changed to window mode. I don&#39;t get any problems at all...[/b]
    i will try it, maybe its works. i hope so^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast