Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS

This is a discussion on NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay this may be hopeless but it needs to be addressed. With the new Clan Rankings, NP Donations, etc. there ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Okay this may be hopeless but it needs to be addressed.

With the new Clan Rankings, NP Donations, etc. there needs to be an option for entire clan to NT. It's fucking ridiculous now and the current system of losing ur clan (name and members), losing ur donated np, losing ur grades and quests, etc. is causing a lot of players who would keep playing to just flat out quit. And who wants to NT when you have a million or more donated with the chance of it bugging and all being lost???

During the average time our clan is online there are 100's of humans and almost no orcs. We rarely get any good pk and we've lost a ton of active players with the combination of no BF (another issue that needs to be fixed). When Nations get unbalanced this option can help make things even and fun.

This is how it could be done:

Every clan member buys NT, Leader submits for Clan NT.

If a person in clan does not buy NT, leader has option to kick or gets person to buy.

Entire clan gets NT'd when all are confirmed. Clan doesn't lose name (for instance we still have symbols in our clan name from the first days of our server and if we NT we lose our name and claim as oldest original clan on server and because of the new no symbol rule we can never get our original name).

Why is this good for K2? Because 1. K2 makes more money from whole clans NT, 2. (and most important) It keeps the game interesting for THE PLAYERS which, of course, makes more prem and KC purchases for K2.

If you agree then try to write some CS Tickets, talk to GM's, post on Official Forums and if you don't, flame on...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

With the new Clan Rankings, NP Donations, etc. there needs to be an option for entire clan to NT. It's fucking ridiculous now and the current system of losing ur clan (name and members), losing ur donated np, losing ur grades and quests, etc. is causing a lot of players who would keep playing to just flat out quit. And who wants to NT when you have a million or more donated with the chance of it bugging and all being lost???

During the average time our clan is online there are 100's of humans and almost no orcs. We rarely get any good pk and we've lost a ton of active players with the combination of no BF (another issue that needs to be fixed). When Nations get unbalanced this option can help make things even and fun.

If a person in clan does not buy NT, leader has option to kick or gets person to buy.

Entire clan gets NT'd when all are confirmed. Clan doesn't lose name (for instance we still have symbols in our clan name from the first days of our server and if we NT we lose our name and claim as oldest original clan on server and because of the new no symbol rule we can never get our original name).

Why is this good for K2? Because 1. K2 makes more money from whole clans NT, 2. (and most important) It keeps the game interesting for THE PLAYERS which, of course, makes more prem and KC purchases for K2.

If you agree then try to write some CS Tickets, talk to GM's, post on Official Forums and if you don't, flame on...[/b]
    i don't like this idea....alot of people will just go human to exp fast then turn whole clan to orc after and be lvl 80 ...
    the point is to work and earn for what you have////if you choose to change nation its your choice and loss.
    this makes less clan jumpers with donateing and less nation hoppers ...
    i dislike this idea..
    just make another char for the other nation if you want one...
    ';-]

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

i also want to add that as much as u think this could balance things out , what happens if 70 % of one nation joins another....
    then what you said will be wrong, you will not be able to determine witch clans from witch side will do this, and could make it dangeruously unbalnced and actualy worse then it already is...
    makeing more people quit the game...
    i think its better up to the individual...to do it....if you build a clan you earned it,,, but not to hop nations with it....
    that would not make sence....
    pick a side and stick with it if u wana gain alot of np.....
    if not thats your choice....individualy....
    changeing a clan name from one nation to another would add too many bugs and be verry complicated to code...
    ';x

SillyHo

Only way it wouldnt work is if they didnt monitor it. As of now buddah, ares isnt very balanced as well, and BC has been trying hard to get us and affliction taken to human side. If they would simply assign a pair of gms to watch single servers instead of this stupid hopping around shit, someone would be there to keep a "pulse" of how healthy the server is and which way to open NTs.

My only fault is, the normal players shouldnt be paying to make the game fun for everyone else. When K2 makes a mistake and lets the servers become so unbalanced they should take one in the shorts and just move clans over that wish to go. Again the pluses would be more fun, more PK, more premiums paid, and more KC purchased. The shortsightedness of K2 never ceases to amaze me though, so since the idea is so good, it will be ignored.

20 x 36

cha ching 720 dolla per clan

i'd think this idea is good, saves u a lotta the effort/NP u guys donated to clan, it rly sux how if ur clan wanna NT u guys loose all donated NP, and then the emblems /grades w/e :/

@ buddah, theres a lot of clans that are already NTing, adding this function won't really increase the popularity of Clan NT's, since each player still gotta pay for the 20$ and its nothing cheaper. Theres a load of clans on pathos that have NTed togehter, or a huge group of friends and shits NTing.

This idea only benefits the clan in the way that u wont loose donated NP's, and the grade emblems, nothing more than that...

And theres always servers that are imbalanced.... most clans/big groups of ppl NT from the flooded nation to the weaker nation so that its more challenging as the underdog... But yes, its a good idea (@ sillyho) if they have a GM to monitor the PK status of each server, and allow/disallow NT to certain nations when its unfair and whatnot.... but seeing how GM's cant even move their lazy ass'es to ban speedhackers... i doubt they'll be able to do this :/ wouldnt be a bad idea tho

Banned

Talking

i'd think this idea is good, saves u a lotta the effort/NP u guys donated to clan, it rly sux how if ur clan wanna NT u guys loose all donated NP, and then the emblems /grades w/e :/

@ buddah, theres a lot of clans that are already NTing, adding this function won't really increase the popularity of Clan NT's, since each player still gotta pay for the 20$ and its nothing cheaper. Theres a load of clans on pathos that have NTed togehter, or a huge group of friends and shits NTing.

This idea only benefits the clan in the way that u wont loose donated NP's, and the grade emblems, nothing more than that...

And theres always servers that are imbalanced.... most clans/big groups of ppl NT from the flooded nation to the weaker nation so that its more challenging as the underdog... But yes, its a good idea (@ sillyho) if they have a GM to monitor the PK status of each server, and allow/disallow NT to certain nations when its unfair and whatnot.... but seeing how GM's cant even move their lazy ass'es to ban speedhackers... i doubt they'll be able to do this :/ wouldnt be a bad idea tho[/b]
    weather the idea is good or not , i know it will not be implimented do to the fact it would be to difficult to code...and too risky for clans and many memebers to get bugged....i am positive ko would not wana take a big risk like this....
    i think if they wana go human or orc they should take the sacrifice and earn the np back,,if they are as good as they sat they are and did not bug abuse when the np donation thing startted there shouldn't be a problem...
    it does kinda suck,,, alot of things do, i kinda wish they added blood and fatality moves for vs's mode ,, kinda like mortal kombat....witch is also a good idea, but like this it will not be implimented...just a thought,,, just like people wanted undying scrolls in pus 3 years ago....and many other ideas that was never added...i still wish they kept the 3rd server...
    if you all nation transfer individualy you all gota work hard for np again and pay more money....so ko will rather leave it as is..i asume...thats what brings is the money, buy more np scrolls increase i guese.. heh ';-x
    bottom line.....
    it would cause too many bugs in clan ranking and such to transfer an entire clan... ';-x

weather the idea is good or not , i know it will not be implimented do to the fact it would be to difficult to code...and too risky for clans and many memebers to get bugged....i am positive ko would not wana take a big risk like this....
    i think if they wana go human or orc they should take the sacrifice and earn the np back,,if they are as good as they sat they are and did not bug abuse when the np donation thing startted there shouldn't be a problem...
    it does kinda suck,,, alot of things do, i kinda wish they added blood and fatality moves for vs's mode ,, kinda like mortal kombat....witch is also a good idea, but like this it will not be implimented...just a thought,,, just like people wanted undying scrolls in pus 3 years ago....and many other ideas that was never added...i still wish they kept the 3rd server...
    if you all nation transfer individualy you all gota work hard for np again and pay more money....so ko will rather leave it as is..i asume...thats what brings is the money, buy more np scrolls increase i guese.. heh ';-x
    bottom line.....
    it would cause too many bugs in clan ranking and such to transfer an entire clan... ';-x[/b]

Ya I totally don't agree with you at all about any of your points. Spending 3-4 years for your NP and you think one should just "earn it back," "if they are good enough" (really moronic things to say) or "too hard to code," you don't have any pulse on this game at all dude, sry. And this additional option would make K2 more money which is all they really care about so it helps both sides, the company and players. Your reasons to keep it the way it is are still taken care of, one person can always NT anytime they want, this is a different option for people who actually want it, which I bet is a lot more than don't.

Your other points about undy scrolls etc have no bearing here, please stick to just this point. You've said your reasons, thanks for the input.

Banned

Red face

Ya I totally don't agree with you at all about any of your points. Spending 3-4 years for your NP and you think one should just "earn it back," "if they are good enough" (really moronic things to say) or "too hard to code," you don't have any pulse on this game at all dude, sry. And this additional option would make K2 more money which is all they really care about so it helps both sides, the company and players. Your reasons to keep it the way it is are still taken care of, one person can always NT anytime they want, this is a different option for people who actually want it, which I bet is a lot more than don't.[/b]
    i got a pulse for codeing and seen knights online source before decompiled to original source with assembly.......
    and know for a fact that it will not be implimented ,,its too much to risk,,, to mess up the clan ranking sytem,,, giveing no reason ro play ko period...ko will not do it do to the risk factor.
    period.

i got a pulse for codeing and seen knights online source before decompiled to original source with assembly.......
    and know for a fact that it will not be implimented ,,its too much to risk,,, to mess up the clan ranking sytem,,, giveing no reason ro play ko period...ko will not do it do to the risk factor.
    period.[/b]
    Ya I don't believe that sry. Just the simple fact that you can't spell makes me believe that you don't know what you are talking about. Any new changes can cause potential problems, but this is just code and it could be implemented, and that's the point here. It's something I strongly believe would help this game esp as we get to points where there is nothing to do in it other than pk. It's more out of a real need for it, it's profitable on top, and thus a reason to be implemented and made to work correctly like all improvements.

DeathInTheNight

This idea has both good and not so good points.
    Yeah clan NT would make things easier but what about the ppl who dont want to NT, they would lose most of their donated np and not have a choice about it.

K2 should just put it back how it used to be, or atleast if you nt/leave a clan then give ppl 100% of their np's back. That way both clan and player wouldn't lose out. Dunno how it would work for nps donated for capes though.

Banned

Red face

This idea has both good and not so good points.
    Yeah clan NT would make things easier but what about the ppl who dont want to NT, they would lose most of their donated np and not have a choice about it.

K2 should just put it back how it used to be, or atleast if you nt/leave a clan then give ppl 100% of their np's back. That way both clan and player wouldn't lose out. Dunno how it would work for nps donated for capes though.[/b]
    to much at risk .....with... bugs ko is not gona do it...
    people asked about this before...

i seen topics like this in the past,,, nothing was done about it....
    before donating np.....
    clans did not wana pay more millions for cape...ko did nothing just like they will now...
    nothing...
    its up to gamers first to decide now...
    witch is realy not gamers first now....
    since they only care about money ';-x

Pino

it's a good idea and about people wanna NT all the so everyone goes to the other side.
    k2 can just decide if they NT the clan to the other side. if they would know the status of server tough.

peterX

would be good idea as for the price

could be like 100- 50 $ + 10 per clannie ya noe (clan ldr buys)
    besides if K2 was able to fix DOE and AoE (despite time wise)

why not this

PFC Senior Member

If you agree then try to write some CS Tickets, talk to GM's, post on Official Forums and if you don't, flame on...[/b]
    + 1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast