Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS

This is a discussion on NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my clan in cypher tried to ask k2 to do this couple of months ago.. no worky so bb top5 ...
Page: 2

Banned

my clan in cypher tried to ask k2 to do this couple of months ago.. no worky so bb top5 human clan for the sake of more fun pk cuz playing human suked at the time

ehh kinda understand where u going with this LBD but you gotta understand, if you do that, "wagon jumpers" are going to follow you guys. majority of turks goes to where they will always have an advantage. im pretty sure this happens to all the servers where one side is dead and a gg clan goes there and starts raping the other side and then the next day, there are no more people to rape because all the noobass peoples followed....what your looking for is a gg gm who understands what good quality gaming is and actually personally put a balance on the servers. this was onced done in logos where our gm didnt let a certain clan NT and let another clan did and it worked out great. depends on gm really. but yea ive remember :_ArmageddoN_: ever since i had a chicken still, so clan is way old school gg.

good idea. well written. but how is posting it on ko4life going to make any of this happen.

good idea. well written. but how is posting it on ko4life going to make any of this happen.[/b]
    what shoudl he do, keep it to himself and pray everynight?

@ ppl who say THIS WONT BE IMPLEMENTED DONT EVEN BOTHER - wow. Just because it wont be implemtned doesnt mean we can talk about it. Its a very good idea, and it is suitable for people who have put a ton of work nito generating a name and a clan on a server, and being able to continue it. Especially when there are slumps liek NO BF, clan nt would keept hings interesting.

Babiesforlunch

We actually wanted to do this a couple months back and our clan leader did ask the GM about it. Of course they said no, we only wanted to go Orc to Balance the server. The noobs just tend to stay mostly on the Human side on Ronark. Great Idea and for anyone about thinking about flaming. Go somewhere else. Flaming is not needed for someone who actually has the mind too think of something that would vastly improve this game. If K2 actually cared about the gameplay, they would ask a certain clan to transfer to balance out a server when it was uneven and not even have to pay for anything. Then again we are talking about K2 so I don't see that happening. -_-

J

We also said Plat prem couldn't be done. Look at us now.

@ ppl who say THIS WONT BE IMPLEMENTED DONT EVEN BOTHER - wow. Just because it wont be implemtned doesnt mean we can talk about it. Its a very good idea, and it is suitable for people who have put a ton of work nito generating a name and a clan on a server, and being able to continue it. Especially when there are slumps liek NO BF, clan nt would keept hings interesting.[/b]
    umm. no he could maybe suggest it to someone who can actually change these things. i dont care that he posted it. its a great idea. but if he rlly wants it he would send it to someone that can do something about it. not post it here. dont gimme your crap pls.

I've always thought this would be a good idea. If i had an account I would send in cs tickets and shit to help :/

Off topic : If u are trying to get all ur clan to orc cause PK is boring at human side, don't bother, its the same at orc side.

lil_mageskillz

i think this would be a great idea since most clans dont swicth over because of the huge loss

umm. no he could maybe suggest it to someone who can actually change these things. i dont care that he posted it. its a great idea. but if he rlly wants it he would send it to someone that can do something about it. not post it here. dont gimme your crap pls.[/b]

I am and I am also asking everyone else to just like I say in the post. Why don't you help?

Off topic : If u are trying to get all ur clan to orc cause PK is boring at human side, don't bother, its the same at orc side.[/b]

Yes off topic and always negative.

We actually wanted to do this a couple months back and our clan leader did ask the GM about it. Of course they said no, we only wanted to go Orc to Balance the server. The noobs just tend to stay mostly on the Human side on Ronark. Great Idea and for anyone about thinking about flaming. Go somewhere else. Flaming is not needed for someone who actually has the mind too think of something that would vastly improve this game. If K2 actually cared about the gameplay, they would ask a certain clan to transfer to balance out a server when it was uneven and not even have to pay for anything. Then again we are talking about K2 so I don't see that happening. -_-[/b]
    Many clans have asked and wanted this help, many clans have gotten bugged because it isn't an option and had their clans go to shit, thus the topic to try to get it implemented as a feature and as a topic for forum discussion. You are welcome to give it a shot too by helping send in CS tickets asking for this to be implemented. You got nothing to do any way, not like the entire game isn't a waste of time, might as well try to get things changed for the better...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

@ ppl who say THIS WONT BE IMPLEMENTED DONT EVEN BOTHER - wow. Just because it wont be implemtned doesnt mean we can talk about it. Its a very good idea, and it is suitable for people who have put a ton of work nito generating a name and a clan on a server, and being able to continue it. Especially when there are slumps liek NO BF, clan nt would keept hings interesting.[/b]
    ah men.....glad someone said it... someone had too...
    i know it would not be implimented also... too much codeing ';s
    and debugging hours to fix the bugs etc...

sexyrexy

fine to all the negative nancy's.. add a new Item to PUS called NP Restore...

It puts your name on a list and gms will then proceed to disconnect you, check your donated NP, kick you from clan and then put back your NP. and dont tell me you have to code this , w/e gm it was had no problem giving Drake from BC 5million np or w/e...
    only thing that could go wrong is gm are never on and this would require a gm to actually do their job

Yes off topic and always negative.[/b]
    But its the true yo

Just check at those SS

After we killed the humans 1 time.

:angry:

Banned

Buddah that was a stupid 1st post lol, people would just nation transfer for the exp >.< K2 could easily just not transfer the clan if they&#39;re all low lvls

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast