Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS

This is a discussion on NATION TRANSFER FOR CLANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Back on topic if you are capable, and ya that was back when we went for bf (look at the ...
Page: 4

Back on topic if you are capable, and ya that was back when we went for bf (look at the announcement), funny you actually think we'd leave with that party cause u came on lawl. That party would rape you every time, even with ur 4 priests and CS's and our priests with none. Man you are pathetic Calipso, you really want to keep flaming people who don't care about u when u were on or that u quit. Simple minds.[/b]
    rofl, it hurts u so bad buddy, I still remember the 2vs1 u always did against me, which ended up with u running. And yeah, go ahead, I know u like to waste tons of USD in this game.

Oh ops forgot to say, are u kidding me about CS's ? rofl u have no right to talk sir, when u had tons of CS's and u can easily gear shitty warriors with full+9 :/

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

eather way,,,its a bad idea and is not gona work...
    not my problem if some people are too ignorant to understand that
    period...

k2 would certainly love this idea large profit. but would they be smart enough to do this without bugging everything. my geusses no. clans wouldnt end up like losing all there np or liek triple or something. half the clan would end up human half would sitll be orc but yet the np system of clan would sitll work :P. along with this new dupes would be found. >.> if k2 does this lots of stuff will be screwed up :P

i remember when you couldnt nt without sucking gm's cock :P.

rofl, it hurts u so bad buddy, I still remember the 2vs1 u always did against me, which ended up with u running. And yeah, go ahead, I know u like to waste tons of USD in this game. [/b]

You care too much about me, I honestly don't remember the moments that make ur life so special lol...and you got no idea about the USD thing at all but keep obsessing "buddy."

You care too much about me, I honestly don't remember the moments that make ur life so special lol...and you got no idea about the USD thing at all but keep obsessing "buddy."[/b]
    Yeah my friends keep saying me "stop making them famous, they don't worth it", I'm gonna follow that advice now, cya.

i think it's a bad idea [/b]

You wouldn't have to use it, it would be an option for those clans who would like it, thus making the game more interesting for high level clans who don't want to lose all their hard work and keep the players playing longer...also a good idea for K2.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

You wouldn't have to use it, it would be an option for those clans who would like it, thus making the game more interesting for high level clans who don't want to lose all their hard work and keep the players playing longer...also a good idea for K2.[/b]
    AND CAN MESS UP THE CLAN RANKING...
    witch is why its a bad idea...it could bug everyone in the clan also for np...
    and clan ranking system giveing no reason to the game..
    thus makeing it a bad idea.
    ';-x

AND CAN MESS UP THE CLAN RANKING...
    witch is why its a bad idea...it could bug everyone in the clan also for np...
    and clan ranking system giveing no reason to the game..
    thus makeing it a bad idea.
    ';-x[/b]

Or it can work and give clans and players a more diverse gaming experience...

Just cause it "might" bug isn't a good enough reason not to have it, after you've been playing a while you might actually agree with having this as an option instead of being shortsighted atm.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I'm all for this idea if they can do it without bugs. Some people in our clan are getting extremely bored with human side and there is talk about going orc, majority would like to go, but we would lose a serious amount of np by doing so. Something like this would make a great addition to the game.

I'm all for this idea if they can do it without bugs. Some people in our clan are getting extremely bored with human side and there is talk about going orc, majority would like to go, but we would lose a serious amount of np by doing so. Something like this would make a great addition to the game.[/b]

Exactly, same with the guys I am playing with for almost 4 years now...

Banned

Exclamation

I'm all for this idea if they can do it without bugs. Some people in our clan are getting extremely bored with human side and there is talk about going orc, majority would like to go, but we would lose a serious amount of np by doing so. Something like this would make a great addition to the game.[/b]
    yeah, the idea would be nice,,,but,,look what happen with change nation with one char when it first came out,,, quests and all kinda stuff was bugged...so with an entire clan it could mess up the entire ranking system ruining the game for eceryone who plays...not sure ko would want to risk that since they already lost alot of there customers to wow and other bugs/ wipes...etc...
    ';-x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234