no more Dupe wipes??

This is a discussion on no more Dupe wipes?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A guy in moradon told me that there will be no more dupe wipes.. any1 els heard about this? and ...
Page: 1

Default no more Dupe wipes??

A guy in moradon told me that there will be no more dupe wipes.. any1 els heard about this?

and btw when was the last wipe on ares?

:pic:

since RoFD should wipe out dupe items like whan its duped u cant upgrade use and put in the inn etc than dont need more dupe wipe but IT doesnt WORK!!! gay k2

test

i think the last dupe wipe was b4 drake lunched ..

and if there wont be any dupewipes in the future, the game is doomed.

alrdy to much cheaters anyway, legit ppl quiting and the1 who r staying have their moral at ground zero :angry:

a guy in moradon told me he had had an intimate relationship with my mother, it doesn't mean i believe him.

The idea was that with Fire Drake duping was impossible, however that is clearly not the case so i feel a dupe wipe may be in order

Originally posted by PADDY
    a guy in moradon told me he had had an intimate relationship with my mother, it doesn't mean i believe him.

The idea was that with Fire Drake duping was impossible, however that is clearly not the case so i feel a dupe wipe may be in order
    lol paddy.

:pic:

Originally posted by PADDY

nah k2 is busy with logos h43r: how nice they do shit job ...who the fuk cares about thier website ffs go and ban some cheaters <_<

Mistral

you wish men @ nordfront

Kranitnova

my moral is good atm. I only saw 3 KOXPers today in cz.
    Still got fun is this game though. But yea dupe wipe plz

Well, considering that almost every priest in cz now, even those in grade 5 clans, has a CS and almost every warrior/rogue has +8 shell, I think there has been 0 dupe wipes and I don't think there will be one in the near future... -_-

maybe a dupe wipe will deleted the fking +6 health rings in my inn that are grayed out
    (i like to dupe yt)

Havvk

i prefer to take 10 mins to ban all fuking kospers in CZ(yes those archers that run with GG parties and aim u and not even
    arrow shower u,they hit u like 7,8 arrows) to make a new homepage -_-

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

nah k2 is busy with logos h43r: how nice they do shit job ...who the fuk cares about thier website ffs go and ban some cheaters <_<[/b]
    [people] keep asking for a new server. but honestly, all other servers that have been released lately have all gone to poo. why do [people] keep asking for more servers?

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

nah k2 is busy with logos h43r: how nice they do shit job ...who the fuk cares about thier website ffs go and ban some cheaters <_<[/b]
    yes plıs.... agree they put their effort in the wrong place, I predict that k2 will soon die cause clearly they are all in the wrong line of work. Show me a more incompetent bunch of people and i´ll give you my virgin sister.

Lawless

For your virgin sister.....Heres security video of my office staff, make k2 look like professionals.

I like um in pink bows kthx

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misterlabalaba)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

nah k2 is busy with logos h43r: how nice they do shit job ...who the fuk cares about thier website ffs go and ban some cheaters <_<
    yes plıs.... agree they put their effort in the wrong place, I predict that k2 will soon die cause clearly they are all in the wrong line of work. Show me a more incompetent bunch of people and i´ll give you my virgin sister.[/b]
    K2 won't die anytime soon. They have the entire country of Turkey financially backing them in any project they decide to take on.