Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beware: game**.com are scammers!

This is a discussion on Beware: game**.com are scammers! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beware players, the goldfarmer website is scamming suddenly.. I had many deals with them and never had problems until now, ...
Page: 1

TrickyM

Default Beware: game**.com are scammers!

Beware players,
    the goldfarmer website is scamming suddenly.. I had many deals with them and never had problems until now, sitting already for 2 hours with this transaction..trying to get my money back..
    They called me to confirm that I am the real buyer, then in chat they wanted some strange screens of paypal etc.. I sent them, then they havent respondet for 30 mins, then suddenly they wanted my email adress, then they wanted an email sent by my email, I did all this.. and then they requested the id of me, I told them I did everything and prove already that I am the real owner and I told them I got too much stress with them I want to cancel my payment, heres what they respondet
    "asd: please cancel the payment ok
    asd: i won't send strangers my id
    Helena: i cant do that,i am sry
    asd: then i will charge back
    Helena: -.-'
    asd: cancel this payment, I will register with the same email as my paypal
    asd: will buy in 5 minutes again
    Helena: pay first
    asd: wow ,"
    they haven't been responding since that, anyone knows how to charge back?

Banned Senior Member

Yea, they suck once i sold them gb and it took me 2 days of talking to get my money.

p.s thepowerlevel is much better

yea thepowerlevel is the best.......

Well go to your bank and say that you bought something but never got it...

Then they can charge back for u

Seriously? Are we talking about which gold seller sites are better? Thats just sad...

if you are talking about goldceo, they are the same company with thepowerlevel :d

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    if you are talking about goldceo, they are the same company with thepowerlevel :d
    I believe he's talking about gameIM.com since there is only 2 *'s in his "game**.com" statement. Probably still the same company though.

Anyways I've bought through gameIM.com before and never had issues. Sure they go through great lengths to ensure your identity (so THEY don't get scammed).

From your story it sounds to me you got impatient and rude. Why wouldn't you give them your ID I don't understand. Everyone in the world asks for id, go cash a check "id pls", go buy some smokes or liquor "id pls", get pulled over by a cop "id pls", try to go in a bar "id pls".

Just give them your id and get your GB's. Don't go around calling people scammers until they actually scam you.

DON'T however give up a SSN or identifying info like that, you might in that case be getting scammed, but for more then a few GB's.

why are you buying from goldfarmers anyway ? even tho it is cheaper , u can still buy for a deacent price from non-goldfarmers
    gold farmers sucks

dirtysanchez

mmo4s.com is the most reliable gold website ive ever used. im quite good friends with some guy on there and i only deal with him. there are some other ppl on there who are fvcking retarded and i hate them. but if u deal with the guyh names alex of mmo4s.com u will have very little dramas after ur 1st time when u gotta confirm all ur info and that. but hey it might just be me

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    why are you buying from goldfarmers anyway ? even tho it is cheaper , u can still buy for a deacent price from non-goldfarmers
    gold farmers sucks
    They don't suck they have so many people selling to them that they are no even longer farming themself.

the fuckers stealing isi and fela

gameim is the best gold company they give free gold/discounts to me all the time and it never takes longer then 15mins for me to receive gold

TheMascot

oh dear. i know its allowed on here but honest to god.

Casper

as for me i donot like gold seller sites
    i like buying from normal players that these scammer sites

Banned

thx bro ....

Bachus

goldfarmers ruin the game, i not like them eighter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast