Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Time to give usko another try> Helios!

This is a discussion on Time to give usko another try> Helios! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once a gamer, always a gamer... So yupp decided to give it another try and go to the most active ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

Default Time to give usko another try> Helios!

Once a gamer, always a gamer...

So yupp decided to give it another try and go to the most active server which is helios. YES i know its most turkish and alot of koxp but rather go there since its the newest server and most active one.

Well im a student at university, got 3-4 years left and need something to spend my time on besides study and partying while im at home. Cant get better to come home after a long day at school and play a few hours a day

So yeah to the point, havent rly decided which pk zone that ill decide to play but highly mostly will be colony zone.

So the reason why im making this topic is to see if anyone is interested to start with me, want to try and gather a team up and have some fun xping/farming and ofc after awhile start pking. Thought of a melee team.

Well ill start at the beginning of October, so alot of time to get some players

Well throw a message if u you interested,

cheers!

ps, sorry if i posted in wrong section, was not sure where to post it hehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Bodybuild; 10-06-2012 at 04:51 PM.

and why anybody should go to Helios since Europe is more active than hellios with more eng speaking ppl and less +9 items.

Well i cant argue about that, i believe euko is more active but some ppl like usko more, including me hehe

To bad you like usko more xD. I would advise euko europe. A lot of active people.

vamous cw need priest human!

ya well i did play euko before, tbh i didnt like it that much, so prefer usko^^

haaha what u mean wnx?

the ONLY reason I can think of is that you love turks.

Little archer Senior Member

I understand the people that can't leave ko because of their items and addiction, etc.

But I truly CANNOT get why some decide to come back? Is this the best game you can play right now in the market? Is your computer that shitty? Do you love turks so much?

I... don't... get it...
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I understand the people that can't leave ko because of their items and addiction, etc.

But I truly CANNOT get why some decide to come back? Is this the best game you can play right now in the market? Is your computer that shitty? Do you love turks so much?

I... don't... get it...
    is hard to forget a game like Ko if you played much time hehe with or without items is the same

I been playing sence 06 and have quit like 4-5. And I think the reason well for me to keep ccoming back is trying to relive my first time playing were I had the most fun with the ppl I meet but it's never been the same lol nothing like the first time

ya , ko was my first online game now im addict

hahaha i dont love turksxD i see em like anyone else, even in the game, i met damn nice turks in the game, so nothing against them.

and reason why i come back is i just wanna have some fun a few hours a day, and i never rly had a owerpowered character, so thought maybe helios will give me a chance hahaha sarcasm well well... and it would be even more fun to gather a team and play, ppl like me that wanna come back and give it another try

and as i read there´s koxp ingame that works legally so will be xping all day long and farm or pk at nights, i would really like to have some ppl with me, pretty excited hehe

this koxp ur talking about is probably guni? and only in EUKO

ouuw well doesnt matter, as long as its fun to play together xp wont be a problem:P

why dont u give Cwest another try altho its not as active as helios but right now im there and dont have a clan also need like 6k more np to b g3 clan myself.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast