Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

National Point Medals in new moradon

This is a discussion on National Point Medals in new moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just submitted a support ticket asking this, and I'll be sure to let you guys know what they say, ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

I just submitted a support ticket asking this, and I'll be sure to let you guys know what they say, but I was kind of concerned when I logged in and found out the medals subtracted from your regular national points, and I suggested that they should subtract form your leader points. Reason being there are a lot of people who levelled up before PKing, and don't have many national points, and would hate to see 10k+ of them to go for a chance at a unique, but they can afford to blow leader points. And before you say no, think about how difficult it is to get 10k leader points, and how difficult it is to get national points. I think having it take form leader points will make it more readily available to more people. If you think so, during a maintenance or down time, go write up a quick support ticket to Customer Service under in-game issues, and post a reply as to whether or not you agree with this, I'm interested in seeing what others think. Also, as a side note, put how many national points you have at the moment, because I think that will play a big role in your deciding factor.

zrocker0404

you can get 10k nps/lds in 2 wars..... leech monument and if u get an ok party

HotAsIce

I know that already, but what I'm after is that leader points don't do anything but give you a PK symbol if you get enough of them, so they are expendable, but also show how much skill in PK you have, so they aren't easy to get a lot of, just as national points. National points aren't reset to 0 at the end of each month, so using those as apposed to leader points for these medals has a more permanent affect, which is why I think they should switch to leader points.

BlackLabel

BOOOO man im playing to waste 360k np on those medals lol don't waste my fun

S> dual +5 rol in the "near future"

Ayman4u

It better be working on the Ladder points and it will be like Reward for there Pk like when u farm u get drops so now when you pk you will gain something too alnd even if u got fked with bad drop u didnt lose ur NP that will hurt <_< and that also will make CZ , wars more full but if it depend on National points this will make ppl lose Grade/rank/symbol and will make it worst if some1 got hacked also with many nps ;S

making 10 k np is like taking a piss for me asd

BlackLabel

It better be working on the Ladder points and it will be like Reward for there Pk like when u farm u get drops so now when you pk you will gain something too alnd even if u got fked with bad drop u didnt lose ur NP that will hurt <_< and that also will make CZ , wars more full but if it depend on National points this will make ppl lose Grade/rank/symbol and will make it worst if some1 got hacked also with many nps ;S[/b]
    but... then that will show what clans care about keeping there rank and what clans are serious and shit.. plus more pk cause people want to be crazy ass and pk all day to get the medals and lvl 70s will maybe be rare agian also..

lol seby ur reply made me laugh

HotAsIce

It&#39;s not the total I&#39;m worried about, its WHERE the total is coming from. Ayman, thats exactly along the lines of what I was thinking. Can you imagine getting hacked, and not only loosing a lot of gear and money, but all of your national points as well?

Not to mention all the top players that have like 4 people playing them. One of them gets pissed, and they have 300 national points left on that character, and some guy who used to play it has all the uniques he&#39;ll ever need to fully equip any kind of character. Get ready for these posts as well once the new patch is released :lol:

Ayman4u

It&#39;s not the total I&#39;m worried about, its WHERE the total is coming from. Ayman, thats exactly along the lines of what I was thinking. Can you imagine getting hacked, and not only loosing a lot of gear and money, but all of your national points as well?

Not to mention all the top players that have like 4 people playing them. One of them gets pissed, and they have 300 national points left on that character, and some guy who used to play it has all the uniques he&#39;ll ever need to fully equip any kind of character. Get ready for these posts as well once the new patch is released :lol:[/b]
    items can be sealed but NPs xD

also where the monthly Rewards from the NPC that give u the money of ur symbols if u 100+ ranlk >.< it never worked zzz so this could be reward then instead of that buged NPC.

Banned Senior Member

It should be from your total NP points, not ladder points. having this option already will be injecting alot of items into the game, there needs to be a price for them. Making these items "free" to get, would just be even worse

Ayman4u

It should be from your total NP points, not ladder points. having this option already will be injecting alot of items into the game, there needs to be a price for them. Making these items "free" to get, would just be even worse[/b]
    i would stop at 1mil nps lets say and then keep opening the extra then it won&#39;t change xD items will be injected too but not much if it use the Ladder points yes

HotAsIce

Also what I was thinking and didn&#39;t add was it will reward those that actively PK, rather than someone who logs in with 2 mil NP&#39;s, gos "oh, look what I can get!" and goes and buys a ton of those things and gets a bunch of uniques. It will also serve as a &#39;start from scratch" kind of thing when the new moradon is released, meaning everyone will have the same chance to get items through the medals as everyone else, making the playing field much more even.

And I&#39;ve recieved the knight stipend before, it worked fine, but its a very low sum of money :P

Also if they did leader points, there wouldn&#39;t be a huge injection of uniques like everyone is talking about because the process of getting leader points always starts from 0, rather than 500k, or 1 million as some of the older characters have. I suppose if you were looking at it from the viewpoint of rewarding the older, or more consistent, it would make sense, but going through leader points I think will make it have a smaller impact on the economy as well.

Heineken

Well for most people getting 10k np wont be a big problem still for some it might.

I agree with HotAsIce to distract the np&#39;s from the leader points. The top 5 clans on each server are already geared up to the max most of the times, so they wont turn in theire np&#39;s for items. On the other hand lower ranked clans will turn in theire np&#39;s and this wil result in a huge gap between high ranked clans and low ranked clans.

Take away the np&#39;s from the leader points will keep the clan&#39;s total np. Maybe the 10k medal should be removed or should give only a little chance on a unqiue.

Ayman4u

Also what I was thinking and didn&#39;t add was it will reward those that actively PK, rather than someone who logs in with 2 mil NP&#39;s, gos "oh, look what I can get!" and goes and buys a ton of those things and gets a bunch of uniques. It will also serve as a &#39;start from scratch" kind of thing when the new moradon is released, meaning everyone will have the same chance to get items through the medals as everyone else, making the playing field much more even.

And I&#39;ve recieved the knight stipend before, it worked fine, but its a very low sum of money :P

Also if they did leader points, there wouldn&#39;t be a huge injection of uniques like everyone is talking about because the process of getting leader points always starts from 0, rather than 500k, or 1 million as some of the older characters have. I suppose if you were looking at it from the viewpoint of rewarding the older, or more consistent, it would make sense, but going through leader points I think will make it have a smaller impact on the economy as well.[/b]
    yes Ladder points would help make the Fresh start instead of many going to spam tis NPCs for chests

and i wasn&#39;t talking about the knight stipend this works fine but there is 3rd option at this NPc gives u monthly reward when the month end , u choose 1 items from list they give u if i remember correct , but never worked >.<

k2 won&#39;t listen to us anyway they will do w/e they want then after servers gets fked up they will prolly disable it like the whole disabled list ingame or fix it after its too late :\

HotAsIce

Well, thats why I started this question to start people thinking hopefully in time to get the voice of the people heard, maybe they will do a poll like they did for the DLW and DCZ level cap asking which they should take it from. But since we don&#39;t know whether k2 is seeking to reward those with millions of national points, or to get more uniques in the hands of other players possibly bringing the prices even lower, we can&#39;t really know what they will decide to do. But if you think this is a problem, I&#39;d urge you to submit a CS ticket. Again, I&#39;ll be sure to post what they say in response to the ticket I sent in, and if enough people think leader points would be another good option, I&#39;ll see if they will make a poll on the official forums. Then again, all the high level people will probably just go and make as many forum accounts as they have national points and vote for it to come from regular NP anyway :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast