Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

National Point Medals in new moradon

This is a discussion on National Point Medals in new moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got pp and i made a "poll" in ko forum cypher my idea is that they ruining the game ...
Page: 3

i got pp and i made a "poll" in ko forum cypher
    my idea is that they ruining the game and i will exgange my nps and then quit ko....and many ppl with low nps will do same cuz it jst a stupid idea ffs-.- cant they understand they ruining a game
    wanna see only yes or no about medals and ressons
    my anwser DONT DO THAT FACKING shenanigans RETARD K2 FFS U WILL FAKING RUIN THIS GAME
    1st ppl with 1-10m nps will go trade alot medals and get alot in/ib/rol/roc/glass belt etc and get even more powerfull and even more hard to fight heaven-.-
    2nd the prices will go lowwwwwwwwwwwww and ppl will only trade item for item
    3rd ppl with few nps will be shenanigans in game
    4th K2 STOP ADDING STUPID shenanigans TO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    what's with ur obsession with using the word shenanigans? :huh:

on topic: idc about the medals since i dont play usko. imo it'll just make np xfer out of control and +3 uniques will be as common as +1 uniques are now; and +4 uniques will be the new +3.

ArminVanBuuren

hmmm...some will get lucky, some won't...actually, one single post said something with sense..."who cares what K2 thinks?" sure. because they are not the one thinking, MGames are the ones thinking, K2 is only buying what they have created...since they just have the rights to USE IT, they cannot change anything by adding new stuff...they can remove it, sure, but not add.

About the prices going lower, I'm actually glad about it...just because some asshole put some crappy item in merchant for 999999999 and some goldbar duper bought it new players and those that cannot get money easily get fucked up? c'mon!!! besides, exchanging your nps for medals is a decision on your own...personally, I won't give up even a single NP...if turkish guys, 10m-NP guys or someone else wants to, then let him do it, why complaining just because you can't?

trend1

the reason thier are so many uniques on the beta server is becouse all u need to do is lvl to 35 to get 5 10k medals or 1 50k medals its a shit load harder to get 50k nps on your own so its less likely people will trade thier hard earned nps on the possibility of uniques and yes i think k2 will lower the rates of uniques acquired from this

heh.. those 1m+ ppl will get more godlier t.T

gey k2 ruining game. fak u k2

IllusionS

Making NP actually useful is GOOD, however it can't be at such a low number, too easy for noobs to make new accounts, np transfer, trade medals in then trade it off to another account by the time it gets banned. It should be minimum of 100k imo.

if all think good who will get the uniques +3 or +5

not normal players again killedby, fake blood, elegance and maybe some other cheater clans

it will not be normal pk because you will turn in less medals in the generator then them so what will happen

these fkers get better and we will all remain same ^^ so who is gaining ???

only dupper clans again ^^ i think K2NETWORK likes to give dupers presents and only wipe victims and now giving these fkers special uniques

soon we'll have alot grm fun in cz ^^ fighting iron necks +5 or and what ever they will have ^^

seems to be nice future :'(

they should take the medal from monthly nps
    you give this nps to npc and get your medal and your nps that you used go to your mainly nps that you already had

Vaako

its a shit load harder to get 50k nps on your own so its less likely people will trade thier hard earned nps on the[/b]
    well its not that hard to get 50K nps ...i got around 40k in 6 days pking with my clan ....imagine if pk 24/7 i will get maybe 100k+ in a week....aaand thats alot of medals....

HotAsIce

Everyone is going off topic and talking about the rate of uniques, how hard it is to get NP, ect. This is supposed to be about whether you'd like the item to be obtained through leaderpoints, or national points, and why.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i will keep spaming support ticket to k2 if they put medals

saying

"take out the stupid medals" 5 mendsages per day

And you will get banned for it I hope...

It's a good idea, and if you are not happy because you dont want to loose your nps , DONT USE THEM and go farm your uniques the actual way, that means, KILL BOSSES.

Thats all.

HotAsIce

Hard to kill bosses when your getting KS'd by people who have +3 uniques from turning in 1 mil NP's

wawh

i really dont think the drop rate from those medals will be the same...

think about it,, talos, tk, sq, hardly drop anything good

now those medals you have a much greater % of getting a unique,,,, now who's gonna bosshunt for a month while you can pk for a week and get these items too?

it will be dropped A LOT also it wont drop anything like an iron necklace orso... (probably the same like frags)

np transfer >> dupe.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

ok, so assuming that the 1m+ NP holders go crazy and hand in all their NP (or are hacked and do it :lol: )

1m NP => 20x 50k Medals

Personally I believe the "drop rate" is highly improved on Beta, so people can get fun stuff to use. So they hand in 1m NP and might get a few pieces of master shell, a few uniques, maybe 1 or 2 top class unique, and probably 10 pieces of high class crap (raptor, ii, mirage, etc). But that's it... however many months of work getting those NP are gone. There is no long term problem there.

Also bear in mind the top clans are going to be wanting a total of 2.4million NP from the clan to get the new fancy capes - that's 80k per member, or "2 less medals each".

I think lower clans will probably be hardest hit. The ones who leech the monument just so they have some NP each week to let them go PKing without being kicked from CZ every 5 minutes. Those clans who have just scraped to grade 2 or 3, if one member decides to hand in 50k for a medal... bang goes their capes.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the drop rate is like once it's live. If people hand in a few 10k medals and don't get any uniques, I don't think there will be any major changes in the game. The market is going to get a temporary glut, much like when Santas are dropping uniques.

Prices for the set armours will be the interesting thing. I imagine it will only be traded for other set armour pieces, so it will need some "NP donation" to get a full set, then think of all the trinas to get a +7 set, cos it will be like gold dust.

So in conclusion, I think from total NP is fine. There are enough uses for NP added that people will be careful how to spend them. The hacking issue is the only real problem, but before item sealing people accepted that risk. I think a lot of shared/bought/previously_have_been_hacked chars will have their NP dropped by the owner(s) to avoid this risk. Should make for some shake ups on the Clan Ranking lists

heimdalll

Acctualy its good for prices goes down..and i dont care a sh1t bout what will clan_tr do with nps...and if u want to excange nps just make dlw char and go solo ...u can get like 30-40k nps per month with normal gear...( did that with plate rogue / quest jewwls / ) so dont cry and enyoj tha game..kk ty bb

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast