Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

National Point Medals in new moradon

This is a discussion on National Point Medals in new moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it should be with leadder points so u dont need to lost ur nps...
Page: 4

it should be with leadder points so u dont need to lost ur nps

HotAsIce

Well, here is the reply from K2 customer support from my ticket I submitted asking if they were going to change it to leaderpoints.

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize, however, we currently do not release this type of information. For any updates on when it becomes available please check the official Knight Online website at www.knightonlineworld.com. You may also post any ideas or suggestions on our forums. Thank you for playing Knight Online. Happy hunting!

-CSR Sakredei, Knight Online Support Team

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And I like that point someone pointed out about this shaking up the top clans, I think this will be interesting to watch, since a lot of them have multiple people playing their account.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

I was speaking with GM yesterday about this NP thingy and about new dupe method.

He had no clue about there is new dupe method in beta, but he understand NP problem. Imho I think the best is deletion of all NP. Probably most of u dont like the idea of wipe NP, but there will be no np trasnfering turks with full accounts of uniques from medals.

Also if u get medals from ladder points but no deletion of all NPs, no problems for turks, they get char with 10mil np, and just np transfer it, so you see how much ladder points that is...

The NP deletion is also nice fresh start, with new clan system, every1 will start pk, will be fun.

GM said he will discuss this with others from K2...

Anyway maybe prices of medals should be higher, in japko there is much less players, 50k np is realy a lot there, in ares u can make in week? if u play a lot and goin wars...

Vaako

I was speaking with GM yesterday about this NP thingy and about new dupe method.

He had no clue about there is new dupe method in beta, but he understand NP problem. Imho I think the best is deletion of all NP. Probably most of u dont like the idea of wipe NP, but there will be no np trasnfering turks with full accounts of uniques from medals.

Also if u get medals from ladder points but no deletion of all NPs, no problems for turks, they get char with 10mil np, and just np transfer it, so you see how much ladder points that is...

The NP deletion is also nice fresh start, with new clan system, every1 will start pk, will be fun.

Anyway maybe prices of medals should be higher, in japko there is much less players, 50k np is realy a lot there, in ares u can make in week? if u play a lot and goin wars...[/b]
    u crazy ? why i spend so many hours pking instead of exping...so at the end some noob sugested to delete all the nps ...wtf?
    and u said - "in ares 50k in a week" so after few month there will be alot of ppls with lots of nps ...so what ? to wipe out all the nps again ?

And why u even think there will be so many uniques? I guess the drop rate will be way way lower then the beta .

HotAsIce

Well, I'm glad they are recognizing the problems, K2 seems to be more wary of what the players are thinking recently, and thats a huge step in the direction we wan't that company to go. I don't think something as drastic as an NP whipe would be needed, if it comes to that, they should just leave it out of the moradon patch, people have worked their ass off for YEARS to get where they are, thats why I thought going from leaderpoints would be better, just have GM's on to watch for NP transfers. If they are too understaffed to do that, I guess NP whipe would be the next best thing, if they decided not to use ladder points. Thanks for the info Kalais.

Banned

THose mp medals SUCK!!!!

the_man_slayer

its too cheap.. should be sumin like 100k, 300k and 500k

the_man_slayer

Anyway maybe prices of medals should be higher, in japko there is much less players, 50k np is realy a lot there, in ares u can make in week? if u play a lot and goin wars...[/b]
    even if u wiped all np, u would still have the same problem if u only did the medals from ladder points..

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

i dont think so, because only active pkers will have national points and they will keep NP for clan grades etc or use to change for medals

imho will be much less random people with lot of NP

Ganbitsu

But even if u wipe nps they still can np transfer: 2 mages 2 other chars human and orc, i kill u i get 64 nps, ur mages tps u, u kill me 64 nps (i loose 50 only) we are both 14 nps in +. Now put on pus np scroll...

Have u seen GM ban ppl for np transfer? Actually have u seen Gm ban anyone lately?

I think the best idea is to buy medals for ladder nps. Ppl wil np transfer anyway. I also think (hope ) the droprate won't be that good so some ppl might end up trading all their nps for pile of shit

hej

But even if u wipe nps they still can np transfer: 2 mages 2 other chars human and orc, i kill u i get 64 nps, ur mages tps u, u kill me 64 nps (i loose 50 only) we are both 14 nps in +. Now put on pus np scroll...

Have u seen GM ban ppl for np transfer? Actually have u seen Gm ban anyone lately?

I think the best idea is to buy medals for ladder nps. Ppl wil np transfer anyway. I also think (hope ) the droprate won't be that good so some ppl might end up trading all their nps for pile of shit[/b]
    Thats only becuse you have much np now

Ganbitsu

No not only, ofc i wouldn't care if I had 100k that's true But on Sha I had almost 500k and would be very angry to loose them as well. And I will definately not trade all of my nps for items, maybe some but I'm never lucky with gems/boxes/frags so I's prefer to keep at least mil nps

hmm, what wil happen to the np symbols? dragon symbol etc??

someone fill me in

HotAsIce

I think thats one of many things on peoples minds, but apparently the CS people anre't allowed to tell you how they are planning on fucking up the server this time :P

Mario

why u talkin about +3 uniquess and higher ? u think every medal will give u a rol ? lol, maybe every 100th..., and yes Will, in beta NP is taken from total NP not monthly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast