Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

National Point Medals in new moradon

This is a discussion on National Point Medals in new moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im curious to see how many turk characters will be wiped of all their np's and quit ^_____^[/b] Im more ...
Page: 5

TaDaaa

im curious to see how many turk characters will be wiped of all their np's and quit ^_____^[/b]

Im more worried about how many english speaking characters will be hacked and striped of there NP's for the items.

So now when you get hacked you not only lose all your items, you lose all your NP's also. great idea k2. I have a feeling this will be disabled within a month.

I think it's a pretty nice idea for those who play Ardream, I mean everyone doesn't have a high level char to kill bosses etc
    to gain nice items.. And with all people in Ardream it's pretty hard to get a boss (since it's usualy someone stronger then you there to ks)...It would be a lil bit easier to get something nice.. :unsure:

Searnox

I think it's a pretty nice idea for those who play Ardream, I mean everyone doesn't have a high level char to kill bosses etc
    to gain nice items.. And with all people in Ardream it's pretty hard to get a boss (since it's usualy someone stronger then you there to ks)...It would be a lil bit easier to get something nice.. :unsure:[/b]
    totaly agree with that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345